Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Th3rror!st
Your Roleplay Name: Jonnathan Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148377890

Player's Community Name: @lenn
Player's Roleplay Name: Lenndrick Doe

Why should this player be punished?: lenn scammed me for 14k for no reson I posted an advert and he called me telling me that he have a shotgun for sale so I came to the shop and waited it seemed sketchy that I had to wait 5 minutes for something that doesnt exist after that he starting to flee got the money into atm and did not follow gp and was not complying and went out of character

I told many times give my money back and let me leave but he was nonstop saying that his friend have it wich is bs when he left to hide the money in atm I did not wanted to mug him in the street I wanted to or take my money back in case or drive him to forest and strip him down in stuff that will cover my cash

2 clips here were I was waiting to get my money back and where he went out of character and did not comply on gunpoint
https://medal.tv/clips/68173501/d1337TKmymvs?invite=cr-MSxDQmMsMzA5MzA3NTgs

https://medal.tv/clips/68173715/d13372N6t37H?invite=cr-MSwzaEcsMzA5MzA3NTgs

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/clips/68173501/d13...5/d13372N6t37H?invite=cr-MSwzaEcsMzA5MzA3NTgs

Reaction score
its the same clip but 2 different links.
theres nothing about gun point, and he can lie to u in character, ooc he cant i am pretty sure Xd
1.You are no involved here at all so why are you commenting?
2. Clearly you didn't even watched clips

Reaction score
its a member of my allies, i can still talk, and i did watch the clips they r the same, but prob a second longer, and im just telling u about the links as i dont think u even know about it, both are the same.

Reaction score
its a member of my allies, i can still talk, and i did watch the clips they r the same, but prob a second longer, and im just telling u about the links as i dont think u even know about it, both are the same.
Ok ky mistake here tommorow will post second correct link (dont know why sended the same one) as when posting I double checked so if moderation would hold I will be happy
Altho still member or not you were not there.

Reaction score
he why dident i got informed faster that this was here demonz just informed me ......

Reaction score
i was scamming the living shit out of him and i got the clip
but he is mugging me on the street do you want my prespective?

Reaction score
i was scamming the living shit out of him and i got the clip
but he is mugging me on the street do you want my prespective?
I did not mug you becouse you decided to break out of character and go clip rather than wait and rp
Becouse of your non complience on gunpoint and not givinf consent to ziptie you I killed you
You didnt knew my further action and call it mugging
You did however broke a rule about scamming I did no harm to you just wanted to buy guns and you decited its best to scam (against Rules)

Reaction score
I did not mug you becouse you decided to break out of character and go clip rather than wait and rp
Becouse of your non complience on gunpoint and not givinf consent to ziptie you I killed you
You didnt knew my further action and call it mugging
You did however broke a rule about scamming I did no harm to you just wanted to buy guns and you decited its best to scam (against Rules)
first of all i just now got a ban where i learned to stay in rp at all cost second of all you broke rp first by mugging me on streem i even got out of my car then i even tryed to help you when you broke the rules by telling you before i broke rp myself but you just went on then you killed

i find it pretty sad that you make so many reports but when somthing doesnt go 100% your way you will break the rule instantly lolz (not trying to be rude but your realy annoying to me and my org like always)

Reaction score
i find it pretty sad that you make so many reports but when somthing doesnt go 100% your way you will break the rule instantly lolz
I m sorry that someone (you) break the rules twice within minutes ( scamming, non complience on gunpoint) and I didn't broke to rule becouse I had reson to kill you

(not trying to be rude but your realy annoying to me and my org like always)
Since when? 90% of the times when I m in bazaar I order something from my org to craft me if not then I m just rp an officer
The only reson where "I am annoying" Is when I am officer and I had to pulled you or your friend from org over. However if thats a case of me getting scammed of you is execivlly negative and toxic and should not be a reson of doing so.

Reaction score
I m sorry that someone (you) break the rules twice within minutes ( scamming, non complience on gunpoint) and I didn't broke to rule becouse I had reson to kill you

Since when? 90% of the times when I m in bazaar I order something from my org to craft me if not then I m just rp an officer
The only reson where "I am annoying" Is when I am officer and I had to pulled you or your friend from org over. However if thats a case of me getting scammed of you is execivlly negative and toxic and should not be a reson of doing so.
I followed gun point but you mugged me

Reaction score
I followed gun point but you mugged me
Did you lost anything? No
Did you comply to be ziptied? No
So you did not followed orders while gunpointed thus breaking gunpoint and you were not robbed from any items thus you didn't got mugged

Reaction score
So you did not followed orders while gunpointed thus breaking gunpoint and you were not robbed from any items thus you didn't got mugged
Since you tryed ziptying me

Reaction score
What i do wanna say is its true that i dident follow gun point as i got banned for this yeasterday i relized it was wrong i just tought some rules would go over others wich is not the case

Reaction score
What i do wanna say is its true that i dident follow gun point as i got banned for this yeasterday i relized it was wrong i just tought some rules would go over others wich is not the case
so you know you broke a rule after a fact
still you are telling me that I had no right of mugging you even when you have no proof that I tried to steal from you
I wanted you to ziptie you to kidnapp you but as you faild to comply you died so stop saying that I tried something without evidence becouse "you think" it might happened

A1L

Reaction score

User was clearly trying to get their money back for what you had evidently tried to scam them from a firearm. You had broken character and also simply risked your life when the guy had a firearm and failed to consent to the zipties which resulted in his death. User's current ban will be extended for 3.24 Staying In-Character, 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk & 3.6 Stay Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.