Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Th3rror!st
Your Roleplay Name: Jonnathan Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148377890

Player's Community Name: @RichHomeSwan
Player's Roleplay Name: Kamaro Useman

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 player broke gunpoint when tried to be arrested for murder then kept coming back to the area where he was attempted to be arrested

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/imported-clips/clips/byohWtFFpkFz5/d13379Bkh1gW?invite=cr-MSx0R0IsMzA5MzA3NTgs

Jay

Reaction score
So you do realize that you literally shot and disabled my friends car when I posed no threat to you right? I have no reason to stop running as soon as you started shooting the vehicle. I suggest u take down this AR unless u want an IA on you for shooting when I posed no threat to you whatsoever.

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Reaction score

@Th3rrorist why was this individual being arrested? What evidence did you have to warrant arresting him?
I had information from other officers since at that time (if I remember correcly) there couldn't be processed warrant for the lack of high officer ranks

Reaction score
accepted.png

Looking at the logs, I can see that multiple DNA records were uploaded at different times in which @Jay had killed various individuals. This warrants a suspicion of murder and subsequent arrest. As such, the force this officer implemented was understandable and any IA complaint you make will probably not be sustained. This also means NLR is out of the picture.

The first situation definitely isn't black and white, however, it can be. Jay, when informed there was a gun pointed at him, should not have kept running. Even though the gun was not directly pointed at him, he didn't know that and was told otherwise. This important detail means Jay was still risking his life by running as, for all he knows, there is a gun pointed at the back of his head. Shortly into this foot pursuit, shots began unloading for whatever reason. Given the proximity of this, it was understandable for Jay to carry on running assuming he was being shot at. By the time he had actually seen a gun, he had a chance to stop and get out of his car but decided to drive away. It resulted in a lucky escape, only sustaining damage to his car. Believing he'd already been shot at, this is a risk we believe was worth taking.

@Jay - The main problem for us is when you came back. Why would you return? You've already risked your life to escape, the fact that you would come back is idiotic and a blatantly unnecessary risk to your life and freedom. Hopefully you don't need us to tell you that.

For the first part of the situation alone, we would not be as inclined to issue a punishment. However, 3.4 was violated on two occasions here and punishment is therefore necessary to ensure it does not happen again. Jay will be receiving a warning for failing to consider a genuine threat to his life and returning to a situation where he had just been shot at whilst admittedly being unarmed. Please heavily consider this punishment and the punishments you may receive in the future should you continue to act in the manner you have.

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.