Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: curak
Your Roleplay Name: Peter Sharinglot
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72214944

Player's Steam Name: maeen
Player's Roleplay Name: Saqib Asaad
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why should this player be punished?: Player called 10 toes to a friend, whilst being arrested for 12.12 Reckless driving. Just check his /yell messages about 5minutes before he got arrested as seen in the evidence below.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score

@FARSTAD - Can you please explain this situation and the way you acted in as much detail as you feel is appropriate. Your message for reference: [Yell] filip 10 toes

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score

@FARSTAD - Can you please explain this situation and the way you acted in as much detail as you feel is appropriate. Your message for reference: [Yell] filip 10 toes
I have 10 toes, if he had provided the clip, he would also be able to show that I never mentioned that I was going in for something 10 toes. I even told Filip over voice chat that I was being arrested for 6.5/reckless driving.

It's just a petty AR, targeting me since he is not moderator anymore :(
[EDIT: I also don't think curak was apart of this situation at all, nor do I remember him being a cop. // Nor did anything happen over this situation other than me going in jail and staying in the jail for the set amount of time]

Reaction score
I even told Filip over voice chat that I was being arrested for 6.5/reckless driving.
I didn't hear this at all, I'll go check in my demo if this is true, once Flugs has provided me with what demo i have to check.
It's just a petty AR, targeting me since he is not moderator anymore :(
K.
[EDIT: I also don't think curak was apart of this situation at all, nor do I remember him being a cop. // Nor did anything happen over this situation other than me going in jail and staying in the jail for the set amount of time]
You called for a supervisor and I was the one that took that call.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I didn't hear this at all, I'll go check in my demo if this is true, once Flugs has provided me with what demo i have to check.

K.

You called for a supervisor and I was the one that took that call.
What rule are you even reporting me for breaking? I don't really pay attention to whom I speak with so I don't even remember calling for a supervisor.

And I am pretty sure I spoke to Filip saying why I was being arrested, and he just laughed.

Reaction score
Here's my POV; i can only hear you yelling 10 toes multiple times, nor do i hear filip laughing.
I guess you're out of voicerange.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Here's my POV; i can only hear you yelling 10 toes multiple times, nor do i hear filip laughing.
I guess you're out of voicerange.

That situation I definetaly told Filip it was a joke. I believe he can attest to it.

Also what rule have I broken?

Reaction score

I am not overly concerned about the conversation allegedly had between @FARSTAD and @Stady and am willing to believe that it did occur. The bottom line, FARSTAD, is that calling 10 toes is not a joke and should only be done if you actually do need be broken out. Numerous people have been punished for falsely or jokingly calling 10 toes and that leading to police subsequently being killed for no reason. No rules have necessarily been violated here, however, FARSTAD, simply don’t do this and you will avoid a number of issues.

As for the claim of “targeting”, @curak’s concerns here were perfectly viable as he was not aware of any previous conversations that might have gone down and believed that this was a genuine attempt from FARSTAD to be broken out over 12.12. This claim is quite ironic and hypocritical from you, FARSTAD, when I can recall a very recent and very petty report you created against curak. There may be details on both sides that I’m not aware of, however, if you guys can sort out whatever underlying issues are clearly present or just leave each other alone then we shouldn’t have any more problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.