Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Jedediah Longtree
Your Roleplay Name: Edric Griffin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21010680

Player's Steam Name: Major ibraaa
Player's Roleplay Name: Gerd Hauptmann
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:202214913

Why should this player be punished?: He shot me for what I would consider falling under "verbal insult" as all I did was the "cut throat" gesture. He asks "I'm sorry did you just" and I nodded. He then takes off in his car/comes back and kills me. I don't think his actions are in any way proportionate to what I did. Instead of calling the police he decided to commit murder. 2.5 clearly states that killing someone over a minor incident or verbal insult doesn't justify killing someone. Later when I returned to my shop he also felt the need to come and shit talk to me in LOOC.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
Hi there! Seeing as this was an explicit death threat, which you even confirmed by nodding your head, is a justifiable reason to kill someone. It's not a "verbal insult". I could have called the cops but decided not to, seeing as you even provocatively nodded your head. Also, this seems more like you were trying to bait me into killing you, so that you can make a report on me.

Reaction score
Hi there! Seeing as this was an explicit death threat, which you even confirmed by nodding your head, is a justifiable reason to kill someone. It's not a "verbal insult". I could have called the cops but decided not to, seeing as you even provocatively nodded your head. Also, this seems more like you were trying to bait me into killing you, so that you can make a report on me.
Seeing as there was no previous altercation or even any type of interaction between us prior to this. Considering this as a explicit death threat is an over reaction. Seeing as you had the opportunity to just leave the area. You wanted to use this flimsy excuse to just shoot someone.

Reaction score
Seeing as there was no previous altercation or even any type of interaction between us prior to this. Considering this a explicit death threat is an over reaction. Seeing as you had the opportunity to just leave the area. You wanted to use this flimsy excuse to just shoot someone.
Doesn't matter! I simply walked up to your shop and looked at it, when you just started to death threat me for no reason at all. This could also be 3.4 on your part since you literally just asked to get shot.

Reaction score

If you don't want to die, don't do that anim to someone then nod in confirmation. Your death is justified

Status
Not open for further replies.