Action Request (MangoFracht423)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Temporarily locked until a member of the moderation team begins handling this Action Request.
Edit: I got promoted to the moderation team :u.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@mangoFracht423 Can you clarify what you meant by this?

maLGjZL.png

Reaction score
I am the other police officer in the video; the user is shown being tasered by myself in the video while he was surrendering, this issue was resolved with Collier after it happened, just to clarify incase you notice that also.

You were doing a Chop Shop mission, it didn't matter to me matter what you were doing with the car, it was blatantly stolen and we had you at gunpoint; I'd like to see a car like that get it self unstuck realistically IRL, doubt it would ever happen.
You stopped because we disabled the car, after your drove it full speed directly towards an officer pointing a gun at you, then jumping out and sprinting full speed toward me.
the car was stuck so i wanted to unstuck it i really hate it when stuff looks so messy thats not my fault but u guys could have handled it way more chill
The car was stolen, we would have had it towed regardless of what position it was in, it is your fault, we were chill, I literally said as clearly as I could as soon as I got out of the car, "I am going to shoot you if you drive away", any escalation from that point was entirely on you; while you were at gunpoint.
@mangoFracht423 Can you clarify what you meant by this?

maLGjZL.png
There is also a bit there about him talking about "player cars" and almost insinuated we should ignore it because it was an NPC mission vehicle; all in IC chat.
He reported me for tasing him while his hands were up, which is probably what this was about, I was blacklisted, which was then reduced because the player then came to PD to try make fun of me for an OOC blacklist while still using the IC chat there.

@Exnem, I'd very much like to bring attention to how confusing and irrational this players communication was, it was borderline OOC the entire time and entirely unnecessary. The gunpoint was the rule break but I think a point might need to be made about the realism of his communication style; not justifying my behavior in the video but it is exactly why I tasered him; he sprinted up to me, while I had him at point and immediately started insulting me which is why I tasered him; the fact his hands were up is why I got in trouble. I don't care about my punishment, the handling admin was reasonable enough and its pretty much expired, but I want to make it super clear I was not intending to break a rule, the dudes attitude entirely caused his own problems.

Anyone who knows myself, and especially Remi, knows how calm this entire situation could have been, it had nothing to do with us.
Hopefully this provides some clarification, if needed.

i wouldnt make a report its just a waste of time
Same could be said about having a cry when a cop tases you for being toxic, you didn't have to report me, I wouldn't have, but Remi is more than welcome to make a complaint, just as you did.

Reaction score
I am the other police officer in the video; the user is shown being tasered by myself in the video while he was surrendering, this issue was resolved with Collier after it happened, just to clarify incase you notice that also.

You were doing a Chop Shop mission, it didn't matter to me matter what you were doing with the car, it was blatantly stolen and we had you at gunpoint; I'd like to see a car like that get it self unstuck realistically IRL, doubt it would ever happen.
You stopped because we disabled the car, after your drove it full speed directly towards an officer pointing a gun at you, then jumping out and sprinting full speed toward me.

The car was stolen, we would have had it towed regardless of what position it was in, it is your fault, we were chill, I literally said as clearly as I could as soon as I got out of the car, "I am going to shoot you if you drive away", any escalation from that point was entirely on you; while you were at gunpoint.

There is also a bit there about him talking about "player cars" and almost insinuated we should ignore it because it was an NPC mission vehicle; all in IC chat.
He reported me for tasing him while his hands were up, which is probably what this was about, I was blacklisted, which was then reduced because the player then came to PD to try make fun of me for an OOC blacklist while still using the IC chat there.

@Exnem, I'd very much like to bring attention to how confusing and irrational this players communication was, it was borderline OOC the entire time and entirely unnecessary. The gunpoint was the rule break but I think a point might need to be made about the realism of his communication style; not justifying my behavior in the video but it is exactly why I tasered him; he sprinted up to me, while I had him at point and immediately started insulting me which is why I tasered him; the fact his hands were up is why I got in trouble. I don't care about my punishment, the handling admin was reasonable enough and its pretty much expired, but I want to make it super clear I was not intending to break a rule, the dudes attitude entirely caused his own problems.

Anyone who knows myself, and especially Remi, knows how calm this entire situation could have been, it had nothing to do with us.

Same could be said about having a cry when a cop tases you for being toxic, you didn't have to report me, I wouldn't have, but Remi is more than welcome to make a complaint, just as you did.
I didnt tell u to ignore i was just telling u the car didnt belong to anyone so u dont have to look for a guy that belongs it too

Reaction score
And this situation is already over Ur Friend remi already accepted my apology there isnt more to discuss anymore this is over and now it just doesnt make sense to keep on going with this

Reaction score

Did the insults hurt u so u have to taze me? no its a game and there was just no need to taze and i was just mad because u kept on provoking if u wouldnt have done that i would have stopped being so angry but u kept on talking about that u will take my hat as a celebration and shit

Reaction score
I'm ready to drop the charges because tobias have apologized and I can understand that by fighting back people become the offender as well, I think also by using text chat can create some misunderstanding and confusion, I was able to defuse and deescalate most of the situation when everyone uses voice chat, I still think by insulting people in text chat never help to find a positive issue to a conflictual situation but anyway, I forgave him and hope everyone can improve next time when a similar situation will occur, A last things I always put a full video about an incident for the staff member will understand the context about the whole situation, I just hope that tobias didn't sent a 10 seconds clip when he got tased by my colleague. thanks for have reading me and handled my case.

Reaction score

I was initially going to accept this Action Request, however @Remi1 appears to believe that further action is not necessary. As such, I will also drop the matter.

However, I would like to make a point that @mangoFracht423, you would have received a 5 day ban for your actions. You know full well not to break gunpoint, and you have enough playtime to know not to do so. You were placed under gunpoint by @Remi1, where his partner issued warnings that, in no uncertain terms, your vehicle would be disabled by gunfire if it was moved. You did so anyway whilst @Remi1 had their gun pointed your way, placing your own life at risk since you caused the officers to open fire. A stray bullet would realistically have penetrated the windshield and hit you, which is where 3.4 comes in. You did nothing to prevent the shooting.

@Moretta, as a point of acknowledgement to @mangoFracht423's behavior in chat; Mixing in-character and out-of-character terminology only serves to make people believe you are speaking out-of-character, especially when you follow up an in-character insult with something clearly out-of-character.
E.G:
v93W8Wm.png

and:
maLGjZL.png

These messages lead me to believe you are speaking OOC this entire time, and genuinely mean the insults to the player, and not the officer in any sort of RP way, in addition to seemingly want to either make an IA complaint or an F6 report.

If you're going to do so, use the appropriate chat channels. Unless your messages violate rule 1.1 in OOC or LOOC.
Have a long hard read of rule 1.1, 3.4 and 3.24.

No formal action has been taken at @Remi1's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.