Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Remi
Your Roleplay Name: Remi Gus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:594114510

Player's Steam Name: MangoFracht423
Player's Roleplay Name: Tobias Walker
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:602530806

Why should this player be punished?: As you can see in this clip at **01:00** Tobias didn't comply under gunpoint and tried to escape inside a stolen McLaren , after he try to run over my colleague, then after getting arrested, he keeps flame-baiting with words like " pussy, retard, shit cop, stupid motherfucker, idiot" in text chat for waiting a reaction and report us after. He even slander another cop in text chat at **04:17** called " john clean" , thanks for have reading me and handling my report.
PS: The incident happened July 8 at 07:26 AM GMT+0
Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was just trying to unstuck the car and then u shot at me so i felt like i was gonna die so i tried to drive but stopped then ur cop friend tazed me for no reason the reason why i was mad he also got blacklisted for that

Reaction score
I was also waiting for u to come so i can turn myself in because my game was really fucked then i wanted to unstuck the car and u shot im sorry i made u shoot lol

Reaction score
and also ur friend tazed me and then u tazed me too while i was surrendering wanna talk about that? Ur friend got blacklisted for it i could have reported u too but didnt ok thats the reason i was mad

Reaction score
And Sorry for the comments u just pissed me of really hard the thing with john clean and stuff i wanted to tell u he was a bad cop because when he arrested me he didnt even search me and anyways its rp and not ooc i dont really have a problem against u ooc its just ingame so dont take it serious

Reaction score
at 1:05 i also stopped so u wont shoot and that i can leave the car without dying but u just keep shooting and i didnt really like that and later when u were jailing me ur buddy stole my hat to make fun of me with the /me function which made me even more mad

Reaction score
and i reported ur friend for tazing me ok dont just say i reported him because they shot that wasnt the problem u tazed me too because u thought i was funny i later send the clip and it got handled pretty quickly then ur friend called me a cunt for reporting him ok so dont lie why i reported you

Reaction score
I was just trying to unstuck the car and then u shot at me so i felt like i was gonna die so i tried to drive but stopped then ur cop friend tazed me for no reason the reason why i was mad he also got blacklisted for that
I didn't shoot at you, I was aiming your tire as you can see, beside this you clearly hear my colleague warn you under gunpoint but you still try to unstuck and after try to run over my colleague.

Reaction score
I was also waiting for u to come so i can turn myself in because my game was really fucked then i wanted to unstuck the car and u shot im sorry i made u shoot lol
if you wanted to surrender why you didn't comply under gunpoint when my colleague told you and exit the vehicle and then raise your hand.

Reaction score
I just wanted to unstuck the car im sorry i didnt leave the car earlier i just get brain cancer when a car is parked like that

Reaction score
and also ur friend tazed me and then u tazed me too while i was surrendering wanna talk about that? Ur friend got blacklisted for it i could have reported u too but didnt ok thats the reason i was mad
you are still free to make an internal affair against me, no problem about this, you got tazed because you didn't comply under gunpoint and tried to run over my colleague, we were nice we could have shot you instead .
if you wanted to surrender why you didn't comply under gunpoint when my colleague told you and exit the vehicle and then raise your hand.
And Sorry for the comments u just pissed me of really hard the thing with john clean and stuff i wanted to tell u he was a bad cop because when he arrested me he didnt even search me and anyways its rp and not ooc i dont really have a problem against u ooc its just ingame so dont take it serious
instead of slandering cops in text chat who can not even defend themself you better do an internal affair against them, if you got pissed off against my colleague, you can just report him, no need to flood the next chat with childish insults.

Reaction score
at 1:05 i also stopped so u wont shoot and that i can leave the car without dying but u just keep shooting and i didnt really like that and later when u were jailing me ur buddy stole my hat to make fun of me with the /me function which made me even more mad
I very rarely killed people as a cop and always try to spare their lives by shooting into tires or using my taser, they are a big misunderstanding if you think I shoot at you, I read the police handbook, I know it's against the code of conduct (gradual and proportional force). If he stole your hate and make fun of you, It's part of the roleplay, It's just a game you must chill and don't feel offended for just a light teasing.

Reaction score
Ok man i dont know you i see u rarely i have no clue how u are or how u handle diffrent situations but It seemed like u dont handle them very good ur buddy tazes me and u join in wow thats cool but i dont like it ok and me just wanting to unstuck the car because i hate it when its parked that im sorry ok?but i stopped the car and didnt even wanna drive off but u kept on shooting so i was mad and was trying to drive ok? So i i was already pissed of before that btw because of John Clean annyoing me and not knowing how his job worked pissed me off then i was standing still with my car when u guys came and the car was stuck so i wanted to unstuck it i really hate it when stuff looks so messy thats not my fault but u guys could have handled it way more chill i wasnt armed ok and i think in real life if something like this happens the cops wouldnt shoot they would rather try to chase the suspect and not shoot instantly

Reaction score
and i reported ur friend for tazing me ok dont just say i reported him because they shot that wasnt the problem u tazed me too because u thought i was funny i later send the clip and it got handled pretty quickly then ur friend called me a cunt for reporting him ok so dont lie why i reported you
this statement is completely irrelevant and concerns a different case, please do not go off-topic and mix everything, try to focus on this case with this video evidence that clearly proves you broke 3.4, I'm kinda new to use taser so I tased you again to be sure my colleague has time to cuffed you and you will not pull out a weapon and killed us both as you already tried to run over my colleague before, I might understand and I agree maybe it was not necessary and I'm sorry about this but at no moment I did it because I thought it was funny, I never laugh about it if I'm not mistaken.

Reaction score
I very rarely killed people as a cop and always try to spare their lives by shooting into tires or using my taser, they are a big misunderstanding if you think I shoot at you, I read the police handbook, I know it's against the code of conduct (gradual and proportional force). If he stole your hate and make fun of you, It's part of the roleplay, It's just a game you must chill and don't feel offended for just a light teasing.
yea my insults were ingame too and ur friend felt offended

Reaction score
this statement is completely irrelevant and concerns a different case, please do not go off-topic and mix everything, try to focus on this case with this video evidence that clearly proves you broke 3.4, I'm kinda new to use taser so I tased you again to be sure my colleague has time to cuffed you and you will not pull out a weapon and killed us both as you already tried to run over my colleague before, I might understand and I agree maybe it was not necessary and I'm sorry about this but at no moment I did it because I thought it was funny, I never laugh about it if I'm not mistaken.
I wasnt armed because if i was the gun would have dropped to the ground and if u guys are such experienced cops u should know that there was no reason to taze me my hands were up and i couldnt have done anything

Reaction score
I just wanted to unstuck the car im sorry i didnt leave the car earlier i just get brain cancer when a car is parked like that
apologize accepted, but it's not our fault if you have some kind of Obsessive compulsive disorder about car being stuck and can't obey under gunpoint.

Reaction score
apologize accepted, but it's not our fault if you have some kind of Obsessive compulsive disorder about car being stuck and can't obey under gunpoint.
Yea also not my fault i also wouldnt make a report if i were u only if u lost some items or i was really annyoing but if it was such a minor thing i wouldnt make a report its just a waste of time

Reaction score
Ok man i dont know you i see u rarely i have no clue how u are or how u handle diffrent situations but It seemed like u dont handle them very good ur buddy tazes me and u join in wow thats cool but i dont like it ok and me just wanting to unstuck the car because i hate it when its parked that im sorry ok?but i stopped the car and didnt even wanna drive off but u kept on shooting so i was mad and was trying to drive ok? So i i was already pissed of before that btw because of John Clean annyoing me and not knowing how his job worked pissed me off then i was standing still with my car when u guys came and the car was stuck so i wanted to unstuck it i really hate it when stuff looks so messy thats not my fault but u guys could have handled it way more chill i wasnt armed ok and i think in real life if something like this happens the cops wouldnt shoot they would rather try to chase the suspect and not shoot instantly
we received a car alarm incident, and you was the principal suspect on this thief, for the second time I shoot at the tire while you were escaping under gunpoint, i'm not sure that it is unrealistic in real life, I mean I saw this regularly on the news in my country. If you think I didn't handle this situation correctly you still need to prove it in an internal affair by preference with good and logical argument. we are not responsible if you were pissed off before with a previous situation, I think you must learn to stabilize your anger and emotion and not reject your frustrations against people that have done nothing to you. how can we know you were not armed? you can still hide a concealable weapon, we didn't search you before. we can't know you don't like when a car is stuck, we just thought you wanted to escape, I still care about my safety because I'm killed a lot as a police officer and now I trust nobody, I just saw you didn't comply and decided to disable your vehicle by shooting in the tires,

Reaction score
I just want to tell u also concealable weapons drop when u surrender even knifes and everything just so u know

Status
Not open for further replies.