Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Thorgal
Your Roleplay Name: Thorgal Arturo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80128547

Player's Steam Name: Marecek
Player's Roleplay Name: unknown
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80128547

Why should this player be punished?: I raied Marecek in slums 4 when i shot him and than i bandges him when i was about to zip tri him he left the game instant

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
im here to expain u the sit.
It wasnt me it was my network im not at home, and I dont have good itnernet network conection.
I texted u, but i cannt cause im blacklisted

Reaction score
im here to expain u the sit.
It wasnt me it was my network im not at home, and I dont have good itnernet network conection.
I texted u, but i cannt cause im blacklisted
and btw admins can tjek the logs if you crashed or you disnocentet

Reaction score

To make it clear, @Cenki did disconnect from the server.

Cenki - To what extent were you facing connectivity issues that made you feel pre-emptively leaving the server was appropriate? In addition to this, if there were any staff online, did you reach out to them via F6 to make them aware of the situation?

Reaction score
I didnt do it really, I quess that was a bad network, maybe some of my guys in work did it cause I didnt play it at home.

Reaction score

@Cenki - In all honesty, there isn't much in the clip that gives the impression that you were seriously lagging. You were relatively unresponsive but seemed to have clearly heard his orders, then you disconnected a few seconds after responding to his order. Seeing as your game did not crash entirely, you should not have disconnected and should have made use of F6 and/or LOOC to make the issue clear. If you do suffer extreme connectivity issues, you need to screenshot it so that you can prove it when you are inevitably reported. If people at work or the likes are messing around on your character, it is your responsibility to make sure they do not violate any rules.

@Cenki will be receiving a 1 day ban.

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.