Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Galactipod
Your Roleplay Name: Friedrich Lorenz
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:102434158

Player's Steam Name: McLOVIN5963
Player's Roleplay Name: Jeffrey Farder
Player's SteamID: STEAM_1:0:65867055

Why should this player be punished?: RDMed me multiple times while I was mayor. First time with a sniper rifle through the window at City Hall, second time with a baseball bat in front of City Hall. Campaigned for mayor after the first time on the basis that he assassinated me; his campaign messages were sent in both /campaign and /ooc.

Evidence Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16_XxxsRhSk27CqlDn5tAUcqrItjgPR1e/view?usp=sharing

Reaction score

Jeffrey doesn't have a forum account, I will try to contact them by other means.

@Galactipod please clip the incident from your demo and upload it to YT or medal.

Reaction score

Jeffrey doesn't have a forum account, I will try to contact them by other means.

@Galactipod please clip the incident from your demo and upload it to YT or medal.
I'll be able to clip it later today. For now, it happened in the first third of the demo. Any part where I was outside City Hall came after the assassination, and OOC chat around that point shows the guy bragging about it since the recording of the incident itself has no proof it was him since he used a sniper rifle. The part before the assassination shows there were no demands via phone or advert.

Deleted member 4084

I'll be able to clip it later today. For now, it happened in the first third of the demo. Any part where I was outside City Hall came after the assassination, and OOC chat around that point shows the guy bragging about it since the recording of the incident itself has no proof it was him since he used a sniper rifle. The part before the assassination shows there were no demands via phone or advert.
Are you able to provide the clip so @Wescott can review it as it has been a couple days now.

Reaction score
Are you able to provide the clip so @Wescott can review it as it has been a couple days now.
Here it is. The game's video output for the demo was corrupted, so I used a screen recorder. Unfortunately it didn't record any audio, but there was no important audio. The beginning shows that there were no demands via phone or advert, and the end shows the guy admitting he did it without a valid motivation.

Reaction score

Reason:
Being fully aware of his actions, the player assassinated the mayor without a valid reason or prior warning.

Rules Broken:
2.5 - The player killed the mayor, negatively affecting the victims' experience.
3.4 - The player showed no regard for his life and freedom through his ill-conceived actions.
3.12 - The player failed to adhere to rule 3.12 when assassinating the mayor.

Punishment:
The player will receive a one-week ban for his actions, the large duration a result of his poor attitude and behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.