Action Request - Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Decimus Meridius
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Mina
His/Her SteamID:Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:437224249
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 - User Bombed apartment and then immediately molotovd the entrance to my apartment. Also, the user molotovd slums stairs knowing his/her friends were upstairs and could of lead to the users upstairs breaking 3.4 + 3.6
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
You started shooting my friends above your apartment and they were not involved in that raid as well as your defense being against the rules and building mid raid.

Reaction score
you was shooting me through the apartment, I was returning fire to stay alive - the fact that there was non involved people inside the apartment is irrelevant as you was shooting through the floor to kill me.

Defence against the rules?

I put the props to the wall so they werent in the way, not mid raid as I wasent in immediate danger door is closed?

I would like to know did you molotov stairs then store your props from s2,3,4?

Reaction score
We werent shooting you through the apartment we only did that once you started shooting the apartment as an act of self defense
The fire didn't even spread past the stairs and we all had extinguishers to put it out anyways.

You were still in an active raid, closing the door doesnt mean you are out of danger as we could have still shot through the wall.

The fire only burnt the inside of slums 1 and afterwards a firefighter came on to put it out.

Reaction score
@Mina

0:53 shows you are the first to shoot through the floor.

Mods can now see that you are lying for literally 0 reason.

Reaction score
nqD1gNK.png

Mina is going to receive a warning for 2.5 Excessive Negativity for using a molotov in this instance, I appreciate the defence raised about having fire extinguishers but with this number of friends/allies upstairs it isn't proportionate, it also risks the player losing his props and there hasn't been any real defence provided for this.

However, you will receive a warning for 3.8 Elaborate Construction, 3.9 Placing Props for making changes to your defences in the middle of the raid, and you have also constructed an illegal defence in the sense it heavily direct movement, @Double J has previously spoken to you about this exact thing.

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.