Action Request - Modo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ShadowJoey / ShadowJoey
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Modo / CharlieModo
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59787170
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

3.15, 2.5, 3.4, 3.3, 3.26, 2.2 - User rammed a friend's car into multiple walls, objects and cars without taking damage into account. User then proceeded to attempt to run another over for no known reason. Following from this, the user failed to comply under direct gunpoint on two separate occasions; the user did not comply with the verbal commands of the officer holding him at gunpoint. The user then failed to play realistically, fleeing whilst being hit with a nightstick, leading to him being knocked unconscious. When a /me was used to force him into a vehicle, he failed to follow it and backed away from the vehicle. Finally, the user consistently spammed noises down his microphone, not using it for any addition to role play. This behaviour is not suitable for the server.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: not applicable

Reaction score
Sorry if this upsets you Modo but I felt you weren't open to discussing your actions due to your attitude regarding them, hence I made an action request. Is there any reasoning that you would like to add for your actions or do you agree that you were in the wrong?

Also, please remember that any replies should really be constructive and add information or you're likely to be warned.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted.

Users current ban will be extended due to driving away at gunpoint, and also not taking vehicle damage into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.