Action Request on Jacko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ShadowJoey
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: UTI | Jacko | FOUNDER / Jack Raptor
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156579256
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Firstly, he failed to get out of a car under gunpoint, showing little to no respect for his life.

Secondly, he failed to comply to a /me when I attempted to gag him for causing alarm and distress and obstructing me from performing my duties by constantly screaming. I did this under the law regarding use of force as it was the only non violent way I could stop him from screaming after he wasn't complying with my verbal orders.

Thirdly, he was failing to stay in character sparsely throughout the situation.

Finally, when reporting me he demanded the role play was halted and he hence broke rule 2.6 by failing to continue with the role play.

(If you need me to go into further reasoning to gag him, poke me on team speak or steam/forum message me)

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: (not applicable to my form of evidence)

M

Reaction score

h1nrlxZVIRgaR9jvwayoQADwkpI3tFyt3Gseh87GlVRlV2XibzUNTzs9KvYtve9cEtvelTm2OPqkCry2m_xddwtRY2H2cBEtkE7qeXZj65d1nQ94uhNBvJdUF0D2b6XnvY9FMUNH

XOjoZk3cI2gMlLRpGtQT4k93tgn-4TGSpC8yR2XfECS_rB-gZvydr-U35nLp3Bd0AWCLV3q7cHDaccfhH-8BXTbjH9M-ZkYPe4z1j-FP7A-ksFvW22-a3GpWPLzpJCTWF6sWs0yQ

U76eeeO_ojBoyXpHh4Ce4C6my72W-ToF_pcBe5OxsOPLAnQafLKVqKVHIj0f5jqzaHxCayoRv0Y_rrzfCNA1sh3gdmF-E11E7DcyE8XgYohAFvx7DI-HOnqgHbgMpy0H-l1t_8wx

Jack will receive a ban.

Aside, please make sure you do not accuse other players in local chat @ShadowJoey.
IzGKzsS.png

If you have any questions, please click here to open a conversation with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.