Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Bønnisen
Your Roleplay Name: Dwight Nolen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156031394

Player's Steam Name: N/A
Player's Roleplay Name: Mohammad Walker
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156031394

Why should this player be punished?: -Basically got RDM by some random Cop
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone killed 2 guys at bazaar and molloyed the dead bodys coupple minutes after. so went to storage box to get my gun and transport the wepon. while i was transporting it the Cop came arround the corner and killed me for no reason. i wasn't wanted or anything, i had a gun on my back but (showing no active threat to the Officer) and then decided to confiscate the wepon and leave
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't find this kid SteamID or Steam name so just put mine in there

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/g6fg1kBvMIwyU/d1337dPLtWaC?invite=cr-MSw1ZTYsNTI1NDM4MTUs

Reaction score

@Jake18 - Why did you kill @Bønnisen in this situation? Furthermore, whilst I realise you did not confiscate the weapon, was it safe to do so? I will discuss this more with the officer that did.

Reaction score

@Jake18 - Why did you kill @Bønnisen in this situation? Furthermore, whilst I realise you did not confiscate the weapon, was it safe to do so? I will discuss this more with the officer that did.
also the officer that killed dwight also shot me and konfisgated my gun for no reson

Reaction score
@KUSHVOS thank you for tagging me i just saw this now!

As i said to the staff member handling your f6, you have provided a very short clip that gives very little context to what was actually happening. If you could provide a longer clip and maybe with sound that would be amazing! Nonetheless i will tell my side of the story.

I was on my way to a call about a raid on projex which had already been the result of many dead officers and as i took the turn onto flobbers street i heard gunshots at bazzar, i pulled into bazzar with my sirens and lights on.

I had seen the burning of the bodies, this man running around and 2 others throwing the bodies into the fire (this was a bit before the clip you see) and i had apprehended Thorgal, who was armed with a gun.

As i was talking to him i saw two guys running at me from inside the bazzar . One was the man that had made this (who had an ak47 on his back) and the other, directly behind him, was another man who had an MP5 out in his hands (if you slow it down to 0.25 speed and watch the last second you can literally see the man spraying at me at which point he took me down), without any hestitation i shot at him as he was quite clearly coming to murder me to prevent him and his friends going to jail.

Although i had mistakenly taken this man down i was engaged in a shootout with the other man and after some time my partner Yustas had taken down the other man and the medics were on scene ready to revive you .

At no point did i tell any officer to confiscate the guns because it was an active shootout and at no point did i tell them that you were guilty. I find it alarming that you take out a gun (which you put into automatic mode as if you were about to shoot at someone) right after a shootout and start running towards me as i have one of the suspects detained. I also find it alarming that you took the audio off this clip because the original clip you provided to the admin in the sit had audio to it if i'm not mistaken?

P.S.
The staff in the f6 already said i was not the one that confiscated the gun i don't know why you insist i was.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i am happy to provide my demos :) - so you got killed by the guys behind me or? yeah im pretty sure it had audio but im sure the ppl who watch this AR on the forums do not wanna hear me complain/moan in the background. and i don't fully understand what you find alarming with me putting my gun to automatic fire and walking torwards my car (with the gun on my back) - i don't remember correct but im pretty sure the staff in my F6 didn't tell my if the gun was confiscated or not. keep in mind i don't remember 100%

Reaction score
Provide a clip of me shooting you? or any proof for that matter? the logs will prove i didn't confiscate your gun nor did i shoot you.
Provide a clip of me shooting you? or any proof for that matter? the logs will prove i didn't confiscate your gun nor did i shoot you.
pretty sure the logs dosn't provide with a bullet hitting me. but as u can see from the clip above from my POV it clearly looks like you are shooting me. but i was not aware of the guy shooting me from behind.

Reaction score
pretty sure the logs dosn't provide with a bullet hitting me. but as u can see from the clip above from my POV it clearly looks like you are shooting me. but i was not aware of the guy shooting me from behind.
That message isn't for you, it is talking about the other guy that responded on your thread.

Reaction score
i am happy to provide my demos :) - so you got killed by the guys behind me or? yeah im pretty sure it had audio but im sure the ppl who watch this AR on the forums do not wanna hear me complain/moan in the background. and i don't fully understand what you find alarming with me putting my gun to automatic fire and walking torwards my car (with the gun on my back) - i don't remember correct but im pretty sure the staff in my F6 didn't tell my if the gun was confiscated or not. keep in mind i don't remember 100%
Yes whilst i was shooting you i was getting shot and not mere seconds after that i was shot unconscious. I would love it if you provided a clip with the in-game audio so it gives better context to the situation.

Reaction score
Yes whilst i was shooting you i was getting shot and not mere seconds after that i was shot unconscious. I would love it if you provided a clip with the in-game audio so it gives better context to the situation.
Don't see how the audio would matter or not, just acoupple of guns shots? but as i said i am happy to provide my demo's :) so lets just whait to @flugs to anwser

Reaction score
Don't see how the audio would matter or not, just acoupple of guns shots? but as i said i am happy to provide my demo's :) so lets just whait to @flugs to anwser
But why did you both to remove it? i just want to hear the gunshots in the background to show the fact there was a shootout.

Reaction score
read my msg's before u anwser then, allready told you why i didn't put audio in the AR

Reaction score

Having viewed @Bønnisen's demo, I have been able to come to a proper verdict regarding this situation.

The players running toward you, @Jake18, were @stock image of a duck (Doge) and Bonnisen. Doge was walking straight forward with a gun in their hands, Bonnisen was walking straight forward with a gun on his back. Whilst an officer may have been killed in the area, you fired the first shots and are of course accountable for the damage which that caused. Bonnisen was not involved in the initial situation and was attempting to transport his weapon, you claim that killed him was a mistake but seemed to later acknowledge that you were specifically shooting at him. Whilst I understand the gravity of the situation, you shouldn't have opened fire in the first place when an uninvolved civilian was in your sights. Exercise more prudence in future situations, ensure that your actions do not unnecessarily risk the safety of other players. Considering all of the factors, no punishment will be issued at this moment in time.

As for the weapon confiscation, I am aware of who took it and will reach out to them and ensure that they understand the following. The weapon was, for all anyone knew, being legally transported. You weren't fully dead. The crime scene was still relatively active; the weapon should not have been confiscated. Appropriate punishment will be considered and you may create a refund request for your weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.