Action Request (N/A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Reaction score
This also caused @Boo121 to get killed aswell, due it essentially causing a shootout

Deleted member 4084

Please ensure you try to find out their details, as outlined in the Action Requests - Information:
Your action request must include the player's name at a minimum. You should also include the roleplay name and SteamID of the player, laziness is not an excuse to not include this information. If you can't find this information then ask a staff member to help you before posting the action request. You can only leave this information out if it is not applicable, i.e. a matter out of game.
Steam Name: snoozy @snoozy
Roleplay Name: Tim Wong
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59423829

Reaction score
Hello, I assumed this would be up by the time I woke up this morning and honestly it was caused by a big misunderstanding on my part.

To begin to lay out the situation here, me and my org were at this house preparing for a raid. All the others went to the front door to break in as I went to the back of the house to be able to see any potential armed defenders through the windows. The last thing I heard from my org was "We're breaking in, cover us." before I set up behind the house. I sat there for a couple minutes watching out before I heard a car pull up, me and my org had already pulled up so I assumed this was either the home owner arriving to defend or a party of counter raiders - I hid around the corner for a minute, shitting my pants and then peeked the corner of the house and was instantly met with this person in my face and in all honesty I panicked and shot him as it scared the shit out of me and I thought it was an incoming threat. Upon realising what had happened I was already gun downed and dead on the floor.

I tried to apologise to you in LOOC at the City Hall afterwards @Qawferz but you either didn't see my attempt or just ran away and ignored me.

Once again, this was a complete misunderstanding and fuck-up on my part and I'd like to apologise for the impact my actions have had upon the other parties involved in the situation.

Reaction score

@snoozy will receive a warning for 2.5, please make sure ot be more careful in the future.

@Qawferz you can make a RR for your AK-101.

Also, next time you make an AR and don't bother to even get the roleplay name of the person you are reporting, I won't bother to reply. You had the name in your video, it was pure lazyness.

Status
Not open for further replies.