Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Qawferz
Your Roleplay Name: Nicholas Mobbers
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:573809308

Player's Steam Name: N/A
Player's Roleplay Name: mason potter, bruno leviene
Player's SteamID: N/A

Why should this player be punished?: They essentially mugged me in the open public area of suburbs, Killed my friend while he was unarmed and was no threat and putting his hands up, and then as they told me to walk towards a subs house i saw this guy names "Mason Potter" storing both my Glock 20 and Joe more's Gun,

This clip doesnt show the part where they killed joe for no reason, But it shows "Mason Potter" Running to his car and storing both my gun and Joe's

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1e7bwwQTfamdzh/d13370A88LyE?invite=cr-MSxZYjgsODgwOTY3MTcs

Reaction score
They then proceeded to try and ziptie me, and he said there was no one arround so he was allowed to do this,

His logic was just fucked, He was basically saying if no one is outside of pd or bank, he's allowed to mug them as there is no one to witness it

Reaction score
My friends name is joe more and steam name HarleyOnTop

I didnt want all my shit taken, i was already quite mad at the time due to them killing my friend for no reason, I do understand i should have let it happen then made an AR but i was just angry at the time , so thats an honest mistake on my behalf

Last edited:
Reaction score

@vinci6789 will receive a ban for 5.1 as he tried to mug you in public.

@Qawferz you will receive a warning for 3.4. Even if you strongly believed a rule was being broken it is not your role to enforce rules and you should continue the roleplay situation within the rules which you did not. Considering your record I believe a warning to be very lenient. Make sure this does not happen again.

@Joe More in order for me to deal with the situation of your death you will have to provide evidence of what happened as the clip provided does not give me any context.

Status
Not open for further replies.