Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: CHAD GAMING
Your Roleplay Name: Liam Byrne
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45273282

Player's Steam Name: N/A
Player's Roleplay Name: Bobby Sean
Player's SteamID: N/A

Why should this player be punished?: I was doing some good old & honest drug dealer camping when Bobby Sean came up to presumably buy or sell drugs. When I pointed my gun at him, for a good few seconds I was shouting "hands up, hands up!". Instead of complying, he turned around to face me - seeing he was under gunpoint, and then decided to pull his gun in order to break gun point.

It appears as if Bobby Sean was not a new player, and knows better. Whatever he had on him at the time he deemed worthy of taking a potential warning or ban. If at all possible, I'd like to be able to receive anything that he might've had on him at the time. This happened at about 12:33 AM EST, give or take.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/f3ooiq

Reaction score
I dont remember this but apologies if i did. I started the server like 8 days ago and been playing it everyday so i'd still say im pretty new. If i messed up on a rule i will take full accountability for it. Still getting used to a few of these rp situation rules as i am new to gmod as well and roleplay in general. Alot to take in as i am learning every job and way to play the server. Maybe i can pay you something to make it fair in some way?

Status
Not open for further replies.