Reaction score
Your Steam Name: MalekIsWeird
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Player's Steam Name: N/A
Player's Roleplay Name: Sir Buck
Player's SteamID: N/A

Why should this player be punished?: Blatant Discrimination and Mass RDM

Sir Buck is the other guy, friend to the video uploader. the video uploader himself is clearly an islamophobe who mocked the religion in the server and OOC as a response to a staff member rightfully enforcing building rules. While throwing his tantrum by mass rdming, he kept yelling with a heavy breath “I do this for God I kill the infidels” and so on like a clown until he was fortunately ran over.

NOTE: 1:09 in the video you can see his full player model. I am not aware of his steam, steam ID or character name but I hope it’s possible to find who this was.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
I believe both of these guys are banned, I may be incorrect but according to scambans they both are banned permenantly.

kOYd9jB.png

AzLPmO7.png

Reaction score
I believe both of these guys are banned, I may be incorrect but according to scambans they both are banned permenantly.

kOYd9jB.png

AzLPmO7.png
fortunately, our celebrity clown self-incriminated discrimination and hate speech not only OOC but also IC by posting this YouTube video so if any further action can be taken I hope it is taken due to this evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.