Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: sasuke0115
Your Roleplay Name: Andrew Jordan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:243856479

Player's Steam Name: not aware
Player's Roleplay Name: Marco Hooks
Player's SteamID: not aware

Why should this player be punished?: I was trying to rob parker by gunpointing what seemed like to be the owners and then one of them sintead of putting his hands up he decided to run away and look the other way. resulted in his death. alerted police, police came and shot me down. also one of them tried to kill me so i shot him down and I lost a benelli shotgun and the gun that was on the floor at parker

Evidence Link:

Reaction score

Both Dixon Derarock and Marco Hooks quite clearly failed to comply with gunpoint and will receive warnings. Whilst you shot Marco as a result of a rulebreak, likely alerting police, you can see at the start that two players escape and later shoot at you, this will also have alerted police to your location whilst not breaking the rules. They also could have called the cops who were only nearby. Whilst, yes, had everyone complied at the start, it would have gone smoother, the police would have come either way thus giving no guarantee beyond reasonable doubt that you would have safely escaped with all of the weapons. For that reason, you will not be receiving compensation. Dixon and Marco breaking the rules was an inconvenience but that alone doesn't justify a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.