Action Request on Dom Gandhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Illusion™/Joe Diamond
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dom_/Dom Gandhi
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68712767
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Killed me while I was unarmed in a raid. I was in no way interferring with the raid.
Evidence (Demo Required):
For some reason, the video came out extremely laggy, but you can clearly see I made no threat to him and he still killed me. I talked to him about this in-game and he said he "didn't mean to", but it is a rulebreak nonetheless and he is well aware of the rule.
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
dude you already spoke to testa about this, i was prefiring round the corner bc it looked like u were armed, when i came through the door i only saw ur head and ur friend was infront of u who was shooting at me. i dont see why u didnt just put ur hands up to make it clear that u were unarmed since crouching behind a barricade doesnt make that clear. You are clearly only doing this to try to get olsen banned. In conclusion i shot you bc your friend who was standing infront of you obscured my view of u and was shooting me, i shot u while prefiring round the barrcades since i saw ur head and thought u were crouching behind the barricade while reloading or something of the sort.

Joe Diamond: Im putting an AR on Dom
Taylor: Joe Diamond: Shaniqua
Taylor: Joe Diamond: At this point Ill do anything to get rid of Olsen
Taylor: Joe Diamond: Fuck them

You also always disrespect olsen even ooc, this just proves how this AR is made out of salt - [LOOC] Illusion™: Just stop being assholes and let people grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.