Gandhi Mohammad & Kaleem Mohammad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Esteban / Esteban Winsmore
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Gandhi Mohammad & Kaleem Mohammad
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Gandhi Mohammad should be punished for(3.4, 2.5) starting to punch me for no reason at all. I simply logged in at the bank, and heard them talking about stabbing me for fun(I was standing still, so they thought I was AFK). He didn't just punch me once, he punched me multiple times and only stopped once I walked over to a police cruiser that was parked.

Kaleem Mohammad should be punished(3.4) because he pulled a machete out on my for no reason at all. He also hit the parked police cruiser multiple times.

Evidence (Demo Required):
perpheads_demo_2016-9-27 20-44-40.dem33.2 MB
https://mega.nz/#!rhYw1azL!_ePF-IpJcW_UB9xV7tyi5YD8_0qXw2V0uhcyvr7H9Ls

Tick: N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score
doesnt show the part where you were calling us niggers and pushing me and calling me a bitch and all that shit :/ +you are on ts which is what my friend got banned for

Reaction score
doesnt show the part where you were calling us niggers and pushing me and calling me a bitch and all that shit :/ +you are on ts which is what my friend got banned for

Wat? I called you a "Ni****"? and pushed you? That's not true whatsoever. I joined for the first time in a couple of days, and you just start punching me and shit. And I don't know what you mean to say with the TS?

Anyone who knows me, knows that I would never call anyone the N word. No matter whether it's ingame or OOC.

I guess a demo will be needed at this point though, so I will link it ASAP.
[DOUBLEPOST=1475006320,1475005958][/DOUBLEPOST]Demo:
perpheads_demo_2016-9-27 20-44-40.dem33.2 MB
https://mega.nz/#!rhYw1azL!_ePF-IpJcW_UB9xV7tyi5YD8_0qXw2V0uhcyvr7H9Ls

Status
Not open for further replies.