Action Request on Franklin Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Snoppen - 1 0 0% T R U M P/Francis Lenoir
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Rafxl/Franklin Jones
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29242801
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He practically executed me for following a high ranking police officers orders, with no real awareness of what was really going on at the location and without warning. I picked my weapon up as the officer said and as I pressed 6 to put it in my holster, I was shot. Note that I never at one point during my encounter with the police officer ever aimed the revolver at anyone. Even further, he then proceeded to lie to an admin during the following admin sit with @Smudger (He reads his name as Franklin Davis) that I was walking away from the situation and had received warnings before I was shot. Something that the evidence clearly shows is false. He even contradicts himself, saying that as I put the revolver in pocket, he saw me as a threat to others which doesn't make any sense.
A real life police officer would not walk behind someone silently shooting them in the head for holding a gun.
Evidence:

Reaction score
When I arrived at the scene I had no knowledge of what happened apart from around 3 panics going off so I arrived with my weapon in passive stance and as I said earlier I instantly saw you pickup a weapon with no officers lookign at you therefore I got my gunout then as started to talking I saw you turn towards an officer in in defence of myself and others I believed that you were a threat so I decided to shoot you.

Sam

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@Rafxl_

User will be banned for violating the server rules

@Snoppen - 1 0 0 % Smug
I suggest you visit the Police Complaint section and submit a police complaint against @Rafxl_ for his actions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.