Action Request - Rafxl

Status
Not open for further replies.

User0

Your Steam/In-game Name: Shaun | Shaun Graham
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Rafxl_ | Franklin Jones
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 | The user ran away from police when attempted to be pulled over for reckless driving. He then tried to kill me and failed. Then was arrested for 8 years I believe. @D3V was my partner involved.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

M

Reaction score
@Rafxl_ could you please explain why you were trying to elude Shaun and why you tried to kill him in the end?

Reaction score
First off I was recklessly driving and driving on the pavement and an officer tried to stop me so I drove off and while doing so I hit Beancan with my car which the officer saw, So I knew I would be arrested for reckless driving,evading arrest and running someone over as well as the fact that I had a gun on me so I knew that I would go in to jail for a long time therefore while in the city area I again evaded the police and almost got away but got trapped at regals. I then looked down to only see one officer so I decided to gunpoint him to get some leverage and try to get away by tieing him up and hiding in regals or running away. And by the way I was never arrested in the end I got away from the 8 year sentance as I escaped from jail.
@Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.