Action Request on John Inch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Teemo / Tom William
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: John Inch / Inchs
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:81757952

Why Should This Player Be Punished: This player randomly sprayed through a door and got a warning by Daymon. The very next day he ordered a KOS List for (and it was carried out and the person that did it was dealt with) me threatening to kill him since he sprayed through the door. NLR kicked in overnight and he led to me being killed. I think he should be punished as he got me KOS list for me saying I might raid him when I didn't even raid him. He broke 3.5 by using information from yesterday after he DC'ed for over an hour, he also broke 2.5 (Excessive negativity) by ordering a "hit" because I said I might raid him when I never even showed a threat.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Deleted member 6228

We wanted to kill you for threatening to kill me. There is was no list or anything, we just had it out for you.

Deleted member 6228

Point still stands, I didn't actually kill you, Jak did.

Deleted member 6228

As fair as I knew the organisation still knew, there was no way for me not too. Since Jak asked me if you was KOS I assumed you was still since he asked.

Reaction score
As fair as I knew the organisation still knew, there was no way for me not too. Since Jak asked me if you was KOS I assumed you was still since he asked.
I left over night the same as you. You had no reason to declare me KOS.

Deleted member 6228

I still had no idea if any organisation member stayed on during that time. Jak asked me if you was KOS still so since he asked I assumed he still knew this from the day before since he or another may have stayed on. I took Jaks question of 'is he still KOS' to be confirmation he still knew.

Reaction score
I still had no idea if any organisation member stayed on during that time. Jak asked me if you was KOS still so since he asked I assumed he still knew this from the day before since he or another may have stayed on. I took Jaks question of 'is he still KOS' to be confirmation he still knew.
So your confirmation was his question?

Deleted member 6228

I assumed he wouldn't have asked otherwise, else he would have broken NLR.

Deleted member 6228

I'm not going to go back and forth any further. He asked me so I assumed he still knew about the events the day before.

Reaction score
Please note regarding the 2.5 rule breakage in the Action Request, John Inch was brought into a sit yesterday for aiding (or killing me) by using previous information from my previous life.

Reaction score
Instead of throwing arguments all over the place some evidence would be nice. You have 42 hours to supply them @Teemo.
No need for evidence other than he is admitting to ordering someone to kill me because of information from both his and mine previous lives.
[DOUBLEPOST=1502970202,1502970153][/DOUBLEPOST]
We wanted to kill you for threatening to kill me. There is was no list or anything, we just had it out for you.
This is the quote Creepis. I threatened him a day before he killed me .

Reaction score
Closed

This is the same case as when someone orders a hit on someone or orders someone to carbomb a target. The person that kills the person gets punished (In which this case already happened) so there is no need for further punishment. Please make sure that you get rid of any "KOS" lists @Inchs

Status
Not open for further replies.