AR on John (John Bello)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Code Monkey/Brandy Martello
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: John/John Bello
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22570597
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User broke 3.5 by running into slums before his NLR timer was up because I had just killed him there. He also broke 3.4/3.25 by him running in knowing we were raiding, breaking gunpoint and running to his drugs to pick them which ended in his death. He justified his actions by saying I broke gunpoint when I clearly was able to run into the apartment to the right hand side and kill him.
Evidence (Demo Required):

This is where he said I broke GP:

This is where he broke rules:

Reaction score
You justified you killing me for "mugging" when I wasn't even trying to mug you. And if I were trying to do that, I would have told you to put your hands up. Prior to that, instead of taking it to LOOC to discuss the roleplay situation, you decide to kill me. I had full on sight of you the entire time, and a gun pointed at your buddy. So even if I wasnt looking at you, you were also putting your friends life at risk.

Granted, I openly admit to breaking the rules by breaking fearrp, but you did aswell and went as far as to camp out in an apartment, WAITING for us to come back when the NLR timer is over. (I don't know if that is allowed or not). You then proceeded to kill someone who didn't even do anything or pose a threat to you, inside of the apartment.

Reaction score
I didn't justify killing you for you mugging me lol. I killed you because you pointed a gun at me. As you can clearly tell you did not have full sight of me...I didn't wait for you to come back, we were waiting for your drugs to finish lol.

Reaction score
Two things wrong with that, and Ill be happily able to provide my demo. First of all, I had full vision of you and saw the motion of you taking the weapon out, which means that you were in my sight. Second of all, the drugs were clearly finished because you submitted a demo of me collecting them. So why were you waiting for "ready" drugs to finish?

Reaction score
@John1r We heard someone walking in? Literally 30 seconds before it was not ready lol. You clearly did not have full vision of me as you can see in my video. I am not going to waste my time responding to you anymore. Let a staff member deal with your rule breaking behavior.

Reaction score
Me saying that you're not allowed to take us out of public to mug us, doesn't mean that's why you were killed. I just said that because I can't see any other reason for you forcing us into an apartment, he can shoot you for gun pointing him regardless of your intentions.

The video he provided clearly shows that you were not gun pointing him, so what is the point of continuing to claim you were?

Reaction score
@|RC| Code Monkey
First of all, your demo does not show or hear footsteps or anyone walking in. You were in the position waiting by the door for someone. Second of all, your perspective shows me not seeing you, where mine does. And even if I didn't see you, you put your friends life at risk.

Reaction score
@John1r It's not 2016 anymore, you can harvest drugs on 5% if you want to.

The last time I checked your drugs they had roughly 3:50 until completion, that was 3:46 before you harvested them, they were either 99% of had just hit ready.

Even if you're right and you could see him but he couldn't; he didn't KNOWINGLY risk his life because as far as he could tell you were unable to see him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also, you can not attempt to kidnap with the sole intention of mugging(John Bello)

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be warned for his actions

@John1r please refer to https://perpheads.com/rules.html and read over the rules to avoid further punishment​

Status
Not open for further replies.