Action request on Johnny Weissmuller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ham Juice | Dylan Larsen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ???? | Johnny Weissmuller
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player blatantly broke rule 3.4 and raised his service pistol whilst I had a revolver pointed at him.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:not needed

Reaction score
I was on the look for a black gmc vandura, I decided to check the area, when i arrived on regals i found an unlocked apartment with people inside and bullet holes everywhere, then i heard noises and call for backup. I has told by @BA98, the highest rank, to stay outside and secure the perimeter, due to the shootout out upstairs i had my weapon out the hole time, a man comes with a revolver, i shoot him down with the help of an officer and radio it in, later some snipers took all the police down.

Comment: The suspect outside was cuffed; my pov has blocked by the stairs; the man inside were wanted and i did not see the drugs in front of regals;

Reaction score
  • Staff
Unfortunately I thought that you pulled it out under gunpoint, but according to your demo you didn't. Thank you for the reply, I'll get this shut down because clearly you had the weapon in passive stance when I approached you.

Status
Not open for further replies.