wiseguy AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Johnny Weissmuller / Bunny <
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [wiseguy] al getpwned / Anthony Spilotro
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44627859
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User broke 2.1, 3.4 and 3.26 as he stalled me in "looc" waiting for the server to restart.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for making this, really. I was in the middle of making my own then realized you already did it for me. As you can see in the video, you guys break 3.24 by instead of using LOOC, you use voice chat to respond to me. You didn't have to respond to me, you could simply say "You have 10 seconds to comply or you will be shot" without letting yourselves be distracted by LOOC and I would have complied. I'm also pretty puzzled how you would possibly take my items and search me when you have two hands on a carbine (2.1/3.3). You initially tried to mug me in a public driveway of the suburban district where the storage NPC could possibly see you without mentioning possible neighbors, or police patrolling. You then begin to slander me by saying I'm intentionally using the server restart to interrupt the mug when you guys out of all times decide to mug me two to three minutes before the server's restart. When I realized you guys wouldn't listen to reason I dropped as much as I could asap. Also one of you guys called me a dickhead at CH OOC through the microphone chat after the restart, then began to follow me, break character some more, and one of you even metagamed my name. I will provide evidence of this if necessary. I also offered one of you that I would give my items you weren't able to retrieve but you guys didn't listen.

tl;dr:
3 minutes until server start, I said in LOOC it was public, then a debate struck, he used invalid /me's (Taking my items with both hands on his gun) by the time we were over arguing the server restarted while dropping everything, after restart I offered the rest and was ignored. Bunny then decided to put an AR on me for little to no reason. If I'm in trouble for stalling I could see why but I see it as a mistake, if I felt I was completely in the right I wouldn't offer the rest of my items after the restart.

And in addition, in the comments of this post Bunny claims I had 7 minutes to drop my items
f2864d61d294b829cdc5dcc3dc8fdece.png

..but I had less than a quarter of that after the argument in LOOC. I offered a full compensation for the fiasco on both of our parts but it seems it's too late for that.

Last edited:

M

Reaction score

h1nrlxZVIRgaR9jvwayoQADwkpI3tFyt3Gseh87GlVRlV2XibzUNTzs9KvYtve9cEtvelTm2OPqkCry2m_xddwtRY2H2cBEtkE7qeXZj65d1nQ94uhNBvJdUF0D2b6XnvY9FMUNH

XOjoZk3cI2gMlLRpGtQT4k93tgn-4TGSpC8yR2XfECS_rB-gZvydr-U35nLp3Bd0AWCLV3q7cHDaccfhH-8BXTbjH9M-ZkYPe4z1j-FP7A-ksFvW22-a3GpWPLzpJCTWF6sWs0yQ

U76eeeO_ojBoyXpHh4Ce4C6my72W-ToF_pcBe5OxsOPLAnQafLKVqKVHIj0f5jqzaHxCayoRv0Y_rrzfCNA1sh3gdmF-E11E7DcyE8XgYohAFvx7DI-HOnqgHbgMpy0H-l1t_8wx

The accused player stalled inappropriately. Initiating the mugging in that area at that time of night was completely appropriate, but for your information @Bunny you needed to move him into the back garden quicker/OE than that (this argument will not be taken any further than a verbal reminder, as the LOOC stalling could have very well distracted you from doing just this).

Status
Not open for further replies.