Action Request (Oscar The Shark Slayer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Points
165
Your Steam Name: Artyom
Your Roleplay Name: Tryone Costello
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:566370843

Player's Steam Name: Oscar The Shark Slayer
Player's Roleplay Name: Charles Hennessy
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200267648

Why should this player be punished?: I was doing my chop shop and saw a parked up car in South Gate Center so I parked my SUV on the road to investigate to see if it was my chop shop car. It wasn't my chop shop so I ran back to my car, then this guy got pissed I was blocking the road so he rammed my car then drove off. So I got in my car then I followed them, and hit them back after I hit them we exchanged words then they tried to GP me. So I drove off, they unloaded a mag into my car, I then went towards the highway and went into teamspeak to tell my org I almost got gun pointed and shot up. I was going onto the highway towards the city, after I made it on the highway I drove around for one minute. Then I decided to turn around on the highway towards business to see if they're trailing me. After I turned around I saw them and once they saw me the driver immediately turned around into oncoming lanes of traffic to chase me. They chased me till they got onto the right lane of travel which took about 10-15 seconds then they tried to ram my SUV so I pit them then the driver got out with a gun so I pulled mine out and a gun battle happened, which resulted in my death.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nxyyxVqIHvFahWIDb?invite=cr-MSxxOTksMjUyMjY0ODE
 
Last edited by a moderator:



@oscar the shark slayer why did you turn a traffic collision into a shootout, then drive wrong way on the highway to pursue them, and kill them?
They have 48 hours to respond.
 
i was raiding and they was he was ramming into and what seem like blocking me off from driving it made it seem like he was trying to stop me or set me up for he was on the phone was well on my screen for it ended in a gunfight im not sure but by the time he was shot dead his friend was on the other side of the highway shooting at us aswell
 



I appreciate your point of view, however going to the length of killing them over a traffic collision seems very excessive, and to that you also drove on the wrong side of the highway to pursue them.

Given your recent record is improving @oscar the shark slayer I am only going to issue you a warning for this, with the following reason.
2.5, 3.4, 3.15 - User escalated a traffic collision into a shootout, putting their life at needless risk, and killing someone without merit. They also drove on the wrong side of the highway after spotting them soon after to hunt them down and kill them.

@Artyom you may make a refund request for your OTs-33 Pernach (187896197), mentioning this action request as the reason.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top