Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Nazeer
Your Roleplay Name: Nazeer Cracker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200655804

Player's Steam Name: PCShadowwZ
Player's Roleplay Name: Josh Mobley
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:210649629

Why should this player be punished?: Me and my friends were countering a raid occurring in Projex apartment 4. After successfully killing the raiders, I went inside Projex 4 to clear it. I saw a large wooden fence forcing me into pushing in a small gap which gives the defender an advantage which he used it quite well with a shotgun.
I believe Josh Mobley broke 3.9, forcing movement.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1or15QFmxWQDLw/d1337BRtVMkN?invite=cr-MSw1SXksMTU1NTkwNTcs

Reaction score
I was a raider. please fact-check before making a report on me next time this could have been handled in-game.

Reaction score
  • Staff
You said in OOC how did you lose a 1v5 although we were 3 and other 2 shown in the video who were the actual raiders.

Reaction score
The guy in pink is my gang mate (underscore) and while he held his angle I had pushed into the base. The sweater is who I believe owns the house but I have no idea how he ran out while I was in there, I think while I hid behind his awful defences he ran out. I asked In ooc if you were countering my raid and I couldn't tell if I killed 2/3 of you counter raiders before dying to one of you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The sweater is who asked if he just had a 1v5 if you can't tell our steam names are completely different

Deleted member 4084

@PcShadowwZ can you provide the following demo (or a clip proving you were a raider), so I can confirm this.
Demo: perpheads_demo_2023-8-11 22-53-47
Please don't be passive aggressive, if what you claim is in fact true then we can sort things out.

Reaction score
Sorry I apologise for my passive aggressiveness, however I won't be able to upload the demo until Sunday if you need a reason feel free to ask me on discord in my dms.

Reaction score
Although can we not confirm the fact of me being a raider by the reasoning that me and underscore are in the same org. it would be strange for a gang mate to raid a fellow gang mate, no?

Reaction score
Well if that's true then sorry about that. From my POV I saw either you or someone else which could've been possibly a cop saying how did you lose a 1v5.

Reaction score
If you look at my clip too you will see me not looking at the door at any frame so I couldn't possibly know if its a new player base or not.

Deleted member 4084

@PcShadowwZ you're fine, thanks for providing the clip I'm going to try and find the owner of the property at the time.

Deleted member 4084

@Baiiilleey as this was your property at the time, are you able to provide us more information as to whose prop this could've been (whether yours or another person).

Reaction score
It was mine, im very new to base building and stuff and that was one of my first attempts at making one, I actually made an F6 to ask a moderator if it was alright and someone came and showed me how to base build properly etc but that was after the raid, Sorry

Deleted member 4084

Reviewed with @3izu
Of course, the person this action request relates do did not breach any rules. I've spoken to the person who had placed the prop @Baiiilleey and whilst I won't be issuing a punishment please do refer to the construction handbook in future. Thank you for your patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.