Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Remi
Your Roleplay Name: Remi Gus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:594114510

Player's Steam Name: Prince Nasheem
Player's Roleplay Name: Huey Freemann
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47910583

Why should this player be punished?: As you can see in this clip at **04:59** Huey Freemann complained about receiving a ticket and seemed really upset and disrespectful, He decided to come back to PD lobby at ***05:51** with a big gun and decided to RDM me even if I have nothing to do with his ticket complain, He obviously broke 3.4 by putting his life at risk for a childish reason.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
Hello, this person is quite new and barely plays. I believe he raided pd for me as he saw my dead body get dragged out. I don't think he knew I was being arrested for 9.1. If I had to guess he probably does not know that he can't raid pd for an assault charge. I doubt he did that over a ticket.

Reaction score
I saw Simon getting revived in PD and I thought he was going down for something serious so I tried to help him escape, it had nothing to do with you giving me the ticket you just so happen to be the first cop to walk out the door so I had to remove you from this world to free my boy

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score

I don't think he knew I was being arrested for 9.1

I saw Simon getting revived in PD and I thought he was going down for something serious so I tried to help him escape,

Please note that you may not help break someone out of prison unless it is a serious crime, such as someone going to prison for 7+ years, as simon was going to jail for only 5 years maximum due to the charge being 9.1, Physical Assault you have broken Rule 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk. A warning will be issued for your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.