Action Request (RahhhhRahhh, Lord Toasty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Rayan
Your Roleplay Name: Ryan dae
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127690

Player's Steam Name: RahhhhRahhh, Lord Toasty
Player's Roleplay Name: Jose brown, Joe Bahimi
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:609040429 , STEAM_0:0:52634135

Why should this player be punished?: Both users acted AFK when i raided them, then Jose toke out his gun and shot me. I have heard them talking before i went to raid them they were 100% there and it was clear i had them under gun point.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
I was most likely alt tabbed, as I normally am when crafting. I have 1 monitor and I use the perp heads tinycalc for crafting. As to why Jose didn't comply while he was gun pointed I have no Idea. Would like more of the recording since he was claiming he knew I was 100% there.

Reaction score
You should be the one providing your demo, not me anyways u still broke a rule by not putting surrendering under gun point.

Reaction score
You have more of the video since yours is a trim. Please provide the untrimmed version of your video before I have to go digging for a demo that was 4 -5 days ago. You would need to provide the date and time as well. I have 22 demos for 7-21-23

Reaction score

From the video provided, it is evident that both players failed to comply under gunpoint.

-------------

Jose Brown pulled a weapon and killed a raider under direct gunpoint after pretending to be AFK to avoid being forced to surrender during a raid.

Rules Broken
- Failure to comply under direct gunpoint.

Punishment
Due to a recent ban for the same rule, the player will receive a THREE-DAY ban for his actions.

-------------

@Lord Toasty Failed to comply under gunpoint, pretending to be AFK. This is evident from the fact he was crafting, which would have been initiated at a maximum of just over a minute before the gunpoint, let alone the lockpicking or crow-baring that would have had to of happened to gain entrance to the property.

Rules Broken
- Failure to comply under direct gunpoint.

Punishment
Due to two recent warnings for 3.4 @Lord Toasty will receive a THREE-DAY ban for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.