Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Locksmith/Jack Locks
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Locks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183399913

Player's Steam Name: Beans
Player's Roleplay Name: Ricky Blicky
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:201921233

Why should this player be punished?: Breaking 3.4 by countering a raid with cops responding,causing the deaths of one of our org members and then being killed by the cops afterwards,The incident happens around 48 mins in the demo file.

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/7YoXWZ4b#Gx31Vp7NHEckQjT3LBZjryBypmw3UR51RXBoQsfMfBY

Reaction score
Hello this was me, I didn't counter your raid. I opened the door and a man with a gun shot at me. I was also not aware cops were outside. As soon as I killed the person who shot at me I went back Inside and asked for the cops to please not shoot me. I never once saw a cop announcing themselves. The only time I saw cops is when my friend who I was teaching how to play the game opened the door and cops were dead on the ground and your friend proceeded to shoot me so I defended myself. I sent you a streamable clip showing you that your friend wide peeked the door prefiring me when I was full deep in my own apartment, so I shot him in self defense. There was no shooting and only crowbar noises upstairs, once I saw the cop bodies. I was about to go close the door since it was obviously not clear, then your friend wide peeked my door and shot me. Also I was never killed by the cops, after your friend shot me my dumbass friend ran outside rambo style lol, I closed the door knowing cops were outside and asked cops to please not raid me as my friend did not realize there were cops there. My friend doesn't have a forum account so I will link his steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/breastenjoyer/

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
Hello this was me, I didn't counter your raid. I opened the door and a man with a gun shot at me. I was also not aware cops were outside. As soon as I killed the person who shot at me I went back Inside and asked for the cops to please not shoot me. I never once saw a cop announcing themselves. The only time I saw cops is when my friend who I was teaching how to play the game opened the door and cops were dead on the ground and your friend proceeded to shoot me so I defended myself. I sent you a streamable clip showing you that your friend wide peeked the door prefiring me when I was full deep in my own apartment, so I shot him in self defense. There was no shooting and only crowbar noises upstairs, once I saw the cop bodies. I was about to go close the door since it was obviously not clear, then your friend wide peeked my door and shot me. Also I was never killed by the cops, after your friend shot me my dumbass friend ran outside rambo style lol, I closed the door knowing cops were outside and asked cops to please not raid me as my friend did not realize there were cops there. My friend doesn't have a forum account so I will link his steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/breastenjoyer/
Can i ask why you thought it was a good idea to open the door with active shots in the slums apartments though?

Reaction score
Can i ask why you thought it was a good idea to open the door with active shots in the slums apartments though?
My friend wanted to counter you, we did not know if cops were outside. Once I established cops were outside I was going to close the door, but your friend wide peeked the door shooting me. Once again there was no shooting at the time we opened the door as it had subsided and only crowbarring was happening. The thing is when I opened the door I saw dead cops, and that's when I knew cops were there is when I saw them dead on the floor, before I could close the door your friend wide peeked the door and tried killing me while I was still inside my base. I didn't intend on shooting from that point after I saw the cop bodies, however your friend ferrari peeked my door shooting at me. My friend who is very new probably did not know there were cops as I never said anything and he ran out and tried to fight them thinking it was normal civs and died. I stayed inside the apartment and did not come back outside until I asked the cop for my friends gun back since he didn't know it was cops. I can't really give his input on the situation, you'll need to reach out to him via steam. However from my POV we never heard cops announcing, not even police sirens I only confirmed cops were on scene after I bandaged and went to close my door and the cop told me to stay inside. it was 1 singular pistol cop and I guess he doesn't have an announce bind. All the cops at the door were dead and I didn't want to push period but your friend kinda came and aggravated the situation, the dead cops were enough for me to want to close the door, however the cop who was on scene still never made a sound or announced leaving me with the indication they were either all dead, or what I was going to do was I was going to go close the door and say it's probably better if we don't go out there since there are cop bodies. However none of this happened since your friend wide peeked my door.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
My friend wanted to counter you, we did not know if cops were outside. Once I established cops were outside I was going to close the door, but your friend wide peeked the door shooting me. Once again there was no shooting at the time we opened the door as it had subsided and only crowbarring was happening. The thing is when I opened the door I saw dead cops, and that's when I knew cops were there is when I saw them dead on the floor, before I could close the door your friend wide peeked the door and tried killing me while I was still inside my base. I didn't intend on shooting from that point after I saw the cop bodies, however your friend ferrari peeked my door shooting at me. My friend who is very new probably did not know there were cops as I never said anything and he ran out and tried to fight them thinking it was normal civs and died. I stayed inside the apartment and did not come back outside until I asked the cop for my friends gun back since he didn't know it was cops. I can't really give his input on the situation, you'll need to reach out to him via steam. However from my POV we never heard cops announcing, not even police sirens I only confirmed cops were on scene after I bandaged and went to close my door and the cop told me to stay inside. it was 1 singular pistol cop and I guess he doesn't have an announce bind. All the cops at the door were dead and I didn't want to push period but your friend kinda came and aggravated the situation, the dead cops were enough for me to want to close the door, however the cop who was on scene still never made a sound or announced leaving me with the indication they were either all dead, or what I was going to do was I was going to go close the door and say it's probably better if we don't go out there since there are cop bodies. However none of this happened since your friend wide peeked my door.
If I'm honest,would you not have assumed we was shooting cops on the stairwell considering the type of weapons you heard(Berretta M9) I know you would of heard it due to Brian flanking outside and dying before your friend pushed out.

Reaction score
If I'm honest,would you not have assumed we was shooting cops on the stairwell considering the type of weapons you heard(Berretta M9) I know you would of heard it due to Brian flanking outside and dying before your friend pushed out.
I never assume cops are shooting, especially if they aren't making noise verbally. People use glocks and berretas all the time. However like I said I never intended on wanting to counter anything until my friend who was new insisted we did it. I didn't even leave the apartment.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I never assume cops are shooting, especially if they aren't making noise verbally. People use glocks and berretas all the time. However like I said I never intended on wanting to counter anything until my friend who was new insisted we did it. I didn't even leave the apartment.
You should assume its cops shooting as the raid was probably ongoing for 3 mins at least at the time,regardless of them failing to annonce themselfs,it is still necessary for him to ensure no cops were on scene.This will be my last message regarding this unless staff require my input again.

Reaction score
I will be reviewing this AR Monday so anything else that you would like to add please do so before then, thank you.

Reaction score
I will be reviewing this AR Monday so anything else that you would like to add please do so before then, thank you.
The only thing I would like to add is it's very obvious I had no idea cops were there until the door was open. I had no time to close the door as his friend peeked the door pre firing at me when he didn't even know if I was armed yet. I didn't get a chance to close my door because he face checked it. After killing him in self defense I closed the door. My friend ran out and died I didn't. I stay inside because I knew cops were dead om the stairs since I saw them when I opened the door after he shot me. Venero Bendetti was the person who wanted to counter the raid, he waited til the shooting subsided and told me we should go out blasting but I wanted to check if it was clear first so I opened the door, saw dead cops and before I could crouch my way to the door after checking your friend pre fired me into my apartment.

Reaction score
I would also like to add, it's impossible to check if the coast is clear without opening the door first. So realistically speaking it's just bad decision on his friends part tp peak my door shooting me, I had no choice but to shoot him as he was going to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.