Action Request - Ronald Fudsley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bert / James Timmons
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: N/A / Ronald Fudsley
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53137589
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, After spraying @CodezBlack and @Dom_ down with a fire extinguisher I attempted to chase after him, where he claimed he had done nothing wrong, even after I told him to stop he kept running away. At that point I had alerted dispatch I was on a foot chase where he then jumped onto the highway putting his life in further danger, I then hit him with my baton whilst he was on the fence, and he dropped down. I then tried to cuff him where he pulled out his gun and shot at me, resulting in his own death. His death could've been avoided if he had just taken the small ticket he would have received for Physical Assault.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A
Additional Comment: @Janice Was on duty as an officer nearby and has a shadowplay recording that he was willing to upload if needed.

Reaction score
I was a witness to this entire situation.

The guy didn't even throw the first punch, Ronald woulda been released on grounds of self defense but instead got himself brutally murdered by cops. Absolutely no reason for him to run in the first place.

Reaction score
It was me not Dom btw. yeah he started minge spraying me, cale and someone else with a fire extinguisher so we punched him a couple of times and he started evading for no reason. :)

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted.
User will recieve a ban for 3.4, he failed to understand that this was a minor situation, taking it further by pulling out a gun was not beneficial to his life or the roleplay situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.