Action request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Paul Matthews / n3rd
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Charles Wellington | QuackGoesDuck
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64577841
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He broke 3,4, I gunpointed him then he immediately ran away, although he had a little bit of cover he still died. I gunpointed him a little bit back from cover, which I had put my gun up already before he ran away. So, as what he did, his actions weren't smart enough which resulted in his death.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!e8olXDJR!08JTVK1pPDBesxrkw7h4JSNduak15XUegISoOub6D-c
Tick: Last few minutes. (Don't know but it was when I DC'd)

@MrCupaCake

He was involved in the situation, he was with me but I need him to confirm his name and steamname if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+Support I was there next to Paul I saw him Gun point him and run away.

Last edited:
Reaction score
denied.jpg

Charles actions can be considered justified as he was only a few ft away from cover he had a reasonable chance to get behind that cover and while he was behind cover it looked like he pulled out his gun or his friend pulled out his colt pistol which nearly worked and even though the colt didn't finish you the MP5 did. He had a plan and it nearly worked for him/his friend took you down quite heavily. If he was further away from the cover it could've been more towards 3.4 however from what I saw he didn't break any rules he only broke your gunpoint in order to keep himself alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.