Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Nottoc
Your Roleplay Name: Adrienne Kali
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75576911

Player's Steam Name: Scott Krueger
Player's Roleplay Name: Scott Krueger
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66514538

Why should this player be punished?: 1.1, 1.2 and to an extent 1.6 - I was RPing as an officer, had just finished with a situation at Projex and was returning back to patrol. Some shots broke out, and it sounded like it was happening in Bazaar, so I chose to respond to the situation. Upon arriving, I saw the fire happening in one of the shops, and asked one of the shop-owners about the shots that I heard. Scott Krueger, seeing and hearing that I am a woman, chose to walk up to me with the sole intention of being overtly sexist for no reason, 'There's a sink full- Hey Bitch.. Hey Bitch..'. The situation then spiralled, as he and the others continued to hurl sexist and abusive commentary at me.

During this encounter, I hardly spoke to the men at Bazaar, mostly went quiet aside from answering my radio and filling out a report which is why I had 'froze' when the men surrounded me. As I went to reach for my fire extinguisher as the FF had not responded to the scene yet - they continued to follow me and overwhelm me with negative commentary. When they were warned by Steelo to stop being stupid, someone made the comment, 'Who gives a fuck about what staff thinks', and the behaviour at this point primarily continued bu Jerry.

I just think the reactions and behaviours displayed were excessive, unprompted and unacceptable - especially considering that I did not entertain any of them, nor felt comfortable with the level of abuse being thrown at me. I am also aware that Scott had been banned as he RDM'd me and my patrol partner later in the session for pulling him over, but this behaviour really does not belong in the community - at least in my opinion.

The other men that were also breaking these rules were: Edwardo Salamanca and Jerry Rice, not sure what their steamIDs are.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score

Tha main user does not have a forum account. I will attempt to contact him and ask about his obsession with women.

What 's your excuse @Epic_ @Zesmorak ?

Reaction score

We wanted them to try to justify their disgusting behaviour but we don't want that kind of people on the server. All if them will be receiving a ban for their actions.

Reaction score
Scott Kruger will receive a 3 month ban for his sexist comments.

Edwardo Salamanca will receive a 3 month ban for his sexual comments.

Jerry Rice will receive a 3 month ban for his sexual comments.

All players are free to appeal to have their bans reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.