Action Request (Scrooge McDuck / Perun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!!
Your Roleplay Name: Zivit Sigal
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49217988

Player's Steam Name: Scrooge McDuck / Perun
Player's Roleplay Name: Jack Marly / Vlad Ivankov
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:511028600 / STEAM_0:0:128608998

Why should this player be punished?: To whom it may concern,

I have been RDMed twice for no reason at all! I was attacked for no reason and when i defended my self Jack Marly pulled a katana and knocked me down, after i was revived a man named Vlad Ivankov came, killed the cop for no reason even tho the Jack Marly guy was being released because of the officer incompetence the guy shot him down and then killed and finished me off, that is against 2.5 and 3.4!

Evidence Link:

Reaction score

@Igor Igorevich, please elaborate on your actions provided in the second clip

I will attempt to reach Jack Marly via an off-community platform when adequate since they don't seem to have a forum account.

Reaction score

Reviewed with @Bnej
Judging from the evidence provided, the context here was obviously to pick a fight with a stranger with the motive to kill them.

It wasn't proportionate for @Igor Igorevich to kill the police officer as their friend started the fight for no reason to begin with, which makes their actions against rule 3.4, therefore, they will be receiving a warning for this.

Jack Marly will be receiving a warning for 2.5 seeing they started this whole thing by provoking the other party, pushing them around then resorting to their katana just to kill them over nothing. They could've just run away or at least used their fists.

Next rule break for similar actions will result in a harsher punishment, thank you for submitting the AR

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.