Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: pendingsuicide
Your Roleplay Name: Lora Khaki
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:812368420

Player's Steam Name: Sharkster
Player's Roleplay Name: Zuriyah Rukayyah-Zainab
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94461102

Why should this player be punished?: Player RDM'd me, resulting in the loss of my firearm.

While walking out of my apartment, I heard crowbaring coming from the inside. I turned around and walked up the stairs unarmed. I did have a firearm ON me, but was not visable (player had no way to know if I owned the apartment, either). While walking up the stairs to see which apartment was being crowbarred, I was shot dead by him. I lost my beretta m9 and the mag included. I'm not too worried about the gun, though. I was informed that I shouldn't of walked into an "active shootout" by sharkster, or the friend he was raiding with. We went back and fouth in the chat, but as far as i'm aware, there were no shots fired and I did not break the stay-alive rule. They do not own the staircase and shouldn't of killed me for walking up-it. I would've followed gunpoint accordingly, and done what they said - (since they did have guns in their hands). I'm pretty sure somebody would only kill you if you're a threat to them - such as me waving a firearm around. However, I was unarmed. Apon dying, they made comments such as "shouldn't of walked into a raid and you wouldn't of been dead". I do not think it was a raid, neither, since by the time I got up the stairs they still hadn't made it into the house. there were also no police on scene. i made an f6 report but there were no mod's to take it at the time, so I am making an action request.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score

@Sharkster
Can you explain your actions in the video on why you killed the player with no warning​
First thing she can already see there was a bank robbery happening near her she could had just hid in her apartment but no after she took her planters out she decided to walk out of her apartment. Yes she walked out towards parking lot which is not near the bank area unless they push out regals , my teammates crowbarred the front door which she can obviously hear in the demo she provided , she decided to go towards the crowbarring instead of going to her car and running away or going straight into her apartment to hide like she should. Other than that I been told by SNR Mod @Draxen that I am allowed to kill anybody who comes close when there is active crowbarring such as entering the complex he told me warning people is preferable but I am not required to do so. This is a act of 3.4 from her as she should had just ran away and called the police instead of just walking towards the active crowbarring by risking her life. I do not know why she decided to turn around and run towards the crowbarring that is happening when there is obviously nobody that can witness what is happening when she dies.

Reaction score
First thing she can already see there was a bank robbery happening near her she could had just hid in her apartment but no after she took her planters out she decided to walk out of her apartment. Yes she walked out towards parking lot which is not near the bank area unless they push out regals , my teammates crowbarred the front door which she can obviously hear in the demo she provided , she decided to go towards the crowbarring instead of going to her car and running away or going straight into her apartment to hide like she should. Other than that I been told by SNR Mod @Draxen that I am allowed to kill anybody who comes close when there is active crowbarring such as entering the complex he told me warning people is preferable but I am not required to do so. This is a act of 3.4 from her as she should had just ran away and called the police instead of just walking towards the active crowbarring by risking her life. I do not know why she decided to turn around and run towards the crowbarring that is happening when there is obviously nobody that can witness what is happening when she dies.
Hello Sharkster, I am replying to this as it's come to my attention from you harassing me in OOC in game. I was not aware of the bank roberry. I heard gunshots, and during this time of ncie there was also gungames going on from city hall. i didn't know there was a bank roberry, but thats pretty irrelevant. According to 3.4, (stay alive) you must comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you, such as a mugging. You had a gun pointed at me and I did not do anything that would compromise my life. Unforunately, you do not own a public staircase. Sorry buddy boop. I am allowed to walk up and down the stairs in the event of me hearing crowbaring, as this does not break a rule and is not specified in the rules. You RDM'd me, immedaitely causing the loss of a firearm I did not have visable.

Reaction score
Hello Sharkster, I am replying to this as it's come to my attention from you harassing me in OOC in game. I was not aware of the bank roberry. I heard gunshots, and during this time of ncie there was also gungames going on from city hall. i didn't know there was a bank roberry, but thats pretty irrelevant. According to 3.4, (stay alive) you must comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you, such as a mugging. You had a gun pointed at me and I did not do anything that would compromise my life. Unforunately, you do not own a public staircase. Sorry buddy boop. I am allowed to walk up and down the stairs in the event of me hearing crowbaring, as this does not break a rule and is not specified in the rules. You RDM'd me, immedaitely causing the loss of a firearm I did not have visable.
The gungame was not happening at this point of time though? Literally walking to a active crowbarring which means a raid has started is not a smart idea either :D

Reaction score
Also, you are contradicting yourself.. You stated I should not have went up during crowbaring, but then said "away or going straight into her apartment to hide like she should.". Should I have gone to my apartment to hide? Or is this breaking the rules as you're accusing. Get your story straight, buddy boop.

Reaction score
Also, you are contradicting yourself.. You stated I should not have went up during crowbaring, but then said "away or going straight into her apartment to hide like she should.". Should I have gone to my apartment to hide? Or is this breaking the rules as you're accusing. Get your story straight, buddy boop.
You literally tried to go to regals parking lot to get your car and move away is what im assuming and after you heard crowbarring you decide to make a uturn back to regals where you heard the crowbarring coming from?

Reaction score

@pendingsuicide will be warned for 3.4 as they were not armed when they went to investigate the obvious ongoing raid.
@Sharkster Will be given a warning for 2.5 and 3.3 Realistic Actions. An effort should have been made to ask the player to leave the area hence the 2.5 warning. The unrealistic action of jumping down a railing like you did with a gun out is not realistic and should not be done in a combat situation.
Reviewed with: @Scoot @Bnje @Megasaw

Status
Not open for further replies.