Action Request (skin)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Rias Gremory
Your Roleplay Name: Marcus Cape
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59632454

Player's Steam Name: skin
Player's Roleplay Name: Mao Goldwine
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234983815

Why should this player be punished?: Im in my appartment and hadn't made noise/spoke so they have no idea im there, they shoot through the door (although i had a gun on me which they wouldn't have been able to see through the door) from their POV i was just stood behind the closed door (which they didn't know anyway as they cant see me)

this would be under rule 2.5

Tick 21492/time 11:56

Lost 6 weed seeds which wouldve grown so roughly 15-20 leaves (basing of 5 seeds as i had not yielded from 6 yet)
Lost cocaine from chem table

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/So9RCCwZ#Gz2u8Ca17XouGsWAsOtDDsaaZsZoLi7zF_ZDj-iruKY

Reaction score
You called the police on us as we were getting raided and we literally heard you talk to them for two minutes straight from the floor above us telling them to raid our apartment. After they left we immediately came up to raid you, we 100% knew you were in there. Not sure if this was a basis to kill you (wasn't even directly my intention, I just shot through the door so you wouldn't try spamming my friend lockpicking).

Reaction score
The issue is randomly wallbanging someone with no real reason aint right and then proceeding to continue the raid after you messed up.
Simply if you did it but then ended the raid as you wallbanged then it wouldn't have been an issue.

The overall jist is you shouldn't wallbang without knowing someone is armed, which you didn't as i didn't have my gun outside of the apartment

EDIT : also i raised a police report advising that there was shots fired, so if you were being raided it would've been in your favour?

Reaction score
It does not explicitly say in the rules that what we did was wrong. You reported us and told the police to come into our apartment, which would have resulted in us getting 9 years in prison each. Sort of like a revenge thing at that point.

Reaction score
The issue is randomly wallbanging someone with no real reason aint right and then proceeding to continue the raid after you messed up.
Simply if you did it but then ended the raid as you wallbanged then it wouldn't have been an issue.

The overall jist is you shouldn't wallbang without knowing someone is armed, which you didn't as i didn't have my gun outside of the apartment

EDIT : also i raised a police report advising that there was shots fired, so if you were being raided it would've been in your favour?

It would have been in our favour if we hadn't killed the guy, finished him off and dragged his dead body into our apartment. We were pretty sure you knew about who won in the end, and still decided to give the cops pointers.

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Rias Gremory
Your Roleplay Name: Marcus Cape
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59632454

Player's Steam Name: skin
Player's Roleplay Name: Mao Goldwine
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234983815

Why should this player be punished?: Im in my appartment and hadn't made noise/spoke so they have no idea im there, they shoot through the door (although i had a gun on me which they wouldn't have been able to see through the door) from their POV i was just stood behind the closed door (which they didn't know anyway as they cant see me)

this would be under rule 2.5

Tick 21492/time 11:56

Lost 6 weed seeds which wouldve grown so roughly 15-20 leaves (basing of 5 seeds as i had not yielded from 6 yet)
Lost cocaine from chem table

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/So9RCCwZ#Gz2u8Ca17XouGsWAsOtDDsaaZsZoLi7zF_ZDj-iruKY

"Why should this player be punished?: Im in my appartment and hadn't made noise/spoke so they have no idea im there,"

If you rewind back literally 2 minutes before 11:56 it's blatant that you're talking with the cops lol, why lie about this

Reaction score
"Why should this player be punished?: Im in my appartment and hadn't made noise/spoke so they have no idea im there,"

If you rewind back literally 2 minutes before 11:56 it's blatant that you're talking with the cops lol, why lie about this
i was under the assumption that the "raiders" had gone after shooting, didn't think it was you guys who got raided otherwise i wouldn't have called the police obviously?

I was under the impression that the people who killed me where the raiders who raided your base, so therefore within the time of speaking to the cops and going back to my apartment, the raiders who shot me wouldn't have been able to hear me speak to the cops

Reaction score
If I remember correctly you were literally telling them to check our locked (emphasis on locked) apartment for a possible dead body. Did you think the raiders stole the keys off our bodies and then locked the door themselves?

edit: and you definitely knew it was locked, the cops tried the door multiple times

Reaction score
It does not explicitly say in the rules that what we did was wrong. You reported us and told the police to come into our apartment, which would have resulted in us getting 9 years in prison each. Sort of like a revenge thing at that point.
I don't remember word for word what i said, i can go back and view it ofc but it was something on the lines of, "im the person who reported the shooting, i heard shooting whilst i was in my apartment and sent a police report in"

Reaction score
If I remember correctly you were literally telling them to check our locked (emphasis on locked) apartment for a possible dead body. Did you think the raiders stole the keys off our bodies and then locked the door themselves?

edit: and you definitely knew it was locked, the cops tried the door multiple times
Ill go to the Demo as i don't recall saying their in a locked door.

Reaction score
Edit : i cant hear my comms so can you provide a demo to prove that, if not its fine but i genuinally do not remember advising "their in a locked door"

Reaction score
Edit : i cant hear my comms so can you provide a demo to prove that, if not its fine but i genuinally do not remember advising "their in a locked door"

I'm not giving a demo until an admin specifically asks for it, should be evident enough from your own (specifically your dialogue with the cops) that you were giving them directions

Reaction score
You can't hear your own voice in demos
However one of the officers looked at your apartment and said "theres a body laying here and theres shots at the door, they tried to open the door - "theres probably a weapon or a body inside, can you go back inside your apartment? - police say "the raiders obviously own the apartment so we cant prove who it is"

Reaction score
However one of the officers looked at your apartment and said "theres a body laying here and theres shots at the door, they tried to open the door - "theres probably a weapon or a body inside, can you go back inside your apartment? - police say "the raiders obviously own the apartment so we cant prove who it is"

The relevant point is that you call the cops in -> the cops question you -> you give them a tip to check our apartment -> luckily they don't, although they have a valid reason to -> we raid you for revenge. If the admin dealing with this AR thinks it's not obvious enough they can ask me for my demo, doesn't really matter how you see it or if you think it's fair or not

Reaction score
Alright like you said, The relevant point is that you wall banged without knowing i was armed.

Lets leave it to the admins anyway.

Reaction score

User will be banned for this Action Request. We saw no reason for him to consider you KOS for simply pointing police in the correct direction of a shootout.