Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Mina
Your Roleplay Name: Kian Wolf
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:437224249

Player's Community Name: Snajper Jovo
Player's Roleplay Name: Gerald Black
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:463102244

Why should this player be punished?: After getting out of zip ties he, instead of trying to preserve his life and freedom by leaving the area, decided to take a gun from a dead body at the shootout to which TFU shot at him. Only reason he survived was due to the fact that the TFU was killed by one of the shooters.

There was a decent amount when mini was sniped and then I tried to snipe him when he had picked up the gun, but he should've probably left as he wasn't part of it

Evidence Link:
Him picking up the gun - https://tfu.wtf/8143ecd226.png
Mini dropping gun on death - https://tfu.wtf/a0bcfa72bf.png

@TvojTata6969

So, he was in our house killed my friends, then ziptied me and locked me in room on second floor. When i get out of zipties i checked first floor, he probably didnt see me, so i jumped from roof, my car was there and i saw gun next to it, i picked up gun for my gang and me, because that is our job (to have guns and sell drugs). Criminal life u know, if he saw me whyd didnt he shoot me???

So, he was in our house killed my friends, then ziptied me and locked me in room on second floor. When i get out of zipties i checked first floor, he probably didnt see me, so i jumped from roof, my car was there and i saw gun next to it, i picked up gun for my gang and me, because that is our job (to have guns and sell drugs). Criminal life u know, if he saw me whyd didnt he shoot me???
''Only reason he survived was due to the fact that the TFU was killed by one of the shooters.''

The TFU was attempting to snipe you and the shooter had just died, you were risking your life for a single gun from a shootout in which was still on going instead of just trying to leave the area.

I mean, i didnt know about sniper, so there was no fear of getting sniped + i could use that gun to defend myself

I mean, i didnt know about sniper, so there was no fear of getting sniped + i could use that gun to defend myself
Im not sure how you wouldn't know there was a sniper there when not even 30 seconds prior a guy had died to the sniper and not only that but the sniper was also attempting to shoot your car. At the time you were at no risk of being shot, if you were just trying to leave so getting the gun to 'protect yourself' doesn't matter in this situation. You also left with the gun and never attempted to defend yourself from being shot at.

man i escaped, plus i didnot look through window, il give you that gun i dont fucking care ok?

After reviewing with @A1L we have decided to accept this action request.
You should have gotten into your vehicle and left the area as soon as possible not hang around and then pickup the gun. There were dead bodies around the area and 8 seconds prior to you picking up the gun there was a sniper shot where @MiniRaze was killed.
A warning will be added to @TvojTata6969's record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back