Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Kerpele
Your Roleplay Name: Esari Haisee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25647579

Player's Steam Name: snd
Player's Roleplay Name: Rai Dooley
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123231623

Why should this player be punished?: Blatant wallhacking for this past week. Dude solo raids big complexes with 7 people in it and does wallbang headshots like these in the clip. Wish more people would give their demos of him.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/l2roqc

Edit: snd has a previous vac ban aswell1661234486940.png

aeo

Reaction score
You obviously don't have the slightest clue that the corner you're in is a very common spot to hold and have barricades in.
You're purposely trying to make me look bad as you edited it out the part where your friend made a solid footstep, hence why I wallbanged him at storage. You can hear him moving around by storage area at 2:15 in my clip.
Your friend also stored middway so thanks for proving that for me.

Just finna drop this here since this was really uncalled for :(
(Theres more chat logs)

Last edited:
Reaction score
You obviously don't have the slightest clue that the corner you're in is a very common spot to hold and have barricades in.
You're purposely trying to make me look bad as you edited it out the part where your friend made a solid footstep, hence why I wallbanged him at storage. You can hear him moving around by storage area at 2:15 in my clip.
Your friend also stored middway so thanks for proving that for me.

Just finna drop this here since this was really uncalled for :(
(Theres more chat logs)
I'm not here to argue with you. Steelo did not make this report, I did. The clip is not edited in anyone's favor. I will send full demo when staff requires it.

Reaction score
Please stop flooding this thread and wait for an admin.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I will lock this untill a staff member can deal with this. No need for arguments in this thread.

Reaction score

I have inspected every single evidence(s) uploaded by both parties. I couldn't see anything wrong or suspicious in the videos.

However, steelo will be banned for 3 days based on his actions in this video. We do not tolerate discriminative slurs under any circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.