Sky

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Sky
Your Roleplay Name: Magree Teller
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57791259

Player's Steam Name: SomeUser
Player's Roleplay Name: Tyrone Morris
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128542935

Why should this player be punished?: RDM.

User used lethal force as a police officer and killed me for no reason while I was unarmed and didn't cause any life-threatening actions for him to use lethal force, I was running away towards Projex stairs after me and my buddy delivered a chop shop car behind Projex Apartments, Tyrone shows up and says hands up but I was too far running then he blatantly kills me on the spot. Not attempting to use a bat to stop me or a taser.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/?contentId=io2xmOOrzaKc5LxNR&invite=cr-MSxMek4sMTk4MDk1MzA5LA&spok=d1337EYtkSMp

Hi there

As I explained too them, it was a complete accident, I was trying too do something else and the gun fired it was not my intention and or did not want too do that anyway, I had full intention of rectifying my mistakes made however you had no intention of doing so seemingly going on a war path for what is an honest mistake, For megasaws benefit i have linked my POV below

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...A/d1337BlbJRz6?invite=cr-MSx1UmssMzE1MzQ1NjQs

Reviewed with @Megasaw

@SomeUser456 's clip shows the entire situation far better than yours, we are willing to dismiss this as having been an accident. From a rule perspective he did have a valid reason to draw a weapon on you to begin with, Your footage seemed to skip that part for some reason. A misinput was clearly made, he had you revived and dealt with you without charge. When I spoke to him regarding this report, he was willing to speak to you to offer compensation prior to you moving this over to an action request.

As far as @Megasaw and I are concerned, this was merely an accident, this happens quite a bit on the server. To punish someone for something like this, in a situation that was already escalated, wouldn't be an ideal way forward. We can clearly see, from speaking with him and seeing his POV, and hearing what misinput he'd made, that SomeUser has been honest when he said that there was a misinput. Had SomeUser failed to have an adequate reason to pull his gun to begin with, This would be a different outcome.

As Evidenced by Tyrone's footage, you were fleeing police, you were seemingly aware he had a gun and that the level of force had escalated (reasonably) to officers drawing firearms, You continued to run, a cop then raised his gun with lawful reason, and fired accidentally trying to switch tool.

Back