Action Request (Spade)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: phoondos
Your Roleplay Name: Garrett Parsley
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83175294

Player's Steam Name: Spade
Player's Roleplay Name: Richard Brookes
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23503107

Why should this player be punished?: They died to me during a raid on their property, and once their NLR timer was over, they returned to their property with a gun pointed, leading to me to kill them and the PD being alerted by the Life Alert, leading to my death.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/zrx8g0, https://streamable.com/g9qpym

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
What should be noted: The PD did not respond to the first two Life Alerts because they were predisposed at another situation, my raid partner @Faour had said on the phone earlier that there were shots fired at Slums, so we assumed they were all dealing with that and went to raid Parker Construction. Had Richard not came back, I would've been alive for the entirety of the raid, and the PD wouldn't have interfered at all.

Last edited:
Reaction score

@phoondos If the police did not respond to the raid initially, what were you doing in his property 11 minutes after killing him and collecting most of the drugs? Were there any signs that could indicate to the player in question that you are still inside his property?

@Spade could you explain your actions?

Reaction score
  • Staff
We were waiting for his planters to finish growing. Our cars were still out front, indicating that we were still at his property. That's why he had his gun pointed when I killed him the second time; he knew that we were still occupying his property.

Reaction score

It is important to notice, that after commiting a violent crime of killing occupants of the property, you should make an attempt to leave the place as soon as you can. You collected most of the drugs and waited for a single planter, which you collected over 20 minutes after the raid started. @phoondos in the future please attempt to leave scenes of violent crimes as soon as you can, in this instance prefered option would be to transport said planter in a van.

However, @Spade's actions make it appear that he was suspecting you to still be in the property, therefore by coming back he broke rule 5.3:

5.3 Raiding​

Civilians are not allowed to raid, or assist others who are raiding, an occupied property more than 2 times in a 60 minute period, or raid the same property more than once in a 60 minute period. If a civilian has died whilst raiding a property, they must wait 1 hour after they have respawned before attempting to raid, or assist others in raiding that property. Players who died whilst being raided may also not return to the situation until it has finished. Players are only permitted to use 2 bombs per raid, timed or remote. This does not include grenades.

Therfore @Spade will be issued a warning.

Reviewed with @Wescott