Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Simon Bendetti
Your Roleplay Name: Simon Bendetti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224

Player's Steam Name: Spitfire
Player's Roleplay Name: Jesse Blueman
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68679900

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5, 3.4 - shot me and another officer while investigating someone who looked like a warranted suspect and illegally transporting a firearm in Bazaar. We found he was not the warranted suspect, then we questioned why he was walking around with a pistol then we were promptly executed for nothing. I believe it's near the demo's end because I force-restarted it.

Evidence Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vrsgn0xgadhpy5d/perpheads_demo_2023-5-25_21-32-17.dem/file

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Reaction score

Spitfire has been contacted for a comment.

@Simon Bendetti please can you either clip the incident from your demo or provide me the time to skip to in the demo.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I dealt with the 1.2 portion of the action request already as it’s inexcusable

Reaction score
Although not directly involved with the situation, I witnessed the altercation that went down. I was with spitfire as we left our apartment at the Projex to head to the Bazaar, upon entering the vicinity of the situation I heard spitfire say "Yo that's Mattias our boy" - Who was also a resident of our apartment with us. Within the time it took us to near the situation we could hear and witness the two officers debate arresting him and claiming he's a wanted man.

Previously to this situation Mattias had killed intruders to our property in which we hid the bodies and evidence, due to this me and spitfire assumed he was being arrested for the previous murders. From that situation I stepped back and took a vantage point out of sight from the officers to give spitfire cover as he attempted to liberate our companion.

From that moment on spitfire head shot the two officers and executed them as a random civilian offered to break Mattias out of cuffs with her crowbar, which then led to further officers responding to what I assume was a panic alarm and came in a cleared the scene before escape was a possibility. Mattias and spitfire died on the scene and I escaped with my life and freedom.

So now that I've shared my perspective and side of the story, I will attempt to break down the accusations and rules relating to them to try and make sense out of it:

2.5 - Excessive Negativity:
This rule covers excessive gun play and limits the reasoning for killing or mugging other players for minute reasons.
From what I understand it is allowed to fire upon a Police Officer in the bids to free yourself or an associate from serious criminal charges - I'd personally consider multiple counts of murder as a serious charge - So I hope I've managed to clear that one up.

3.4 - Putting your Life at Risk:
This rule gives you the need to consider your characters life and well being whenever you contemplate acting upon something.
From what I saw during the situation it begun as a 2v2 (3v2 if you'd consider cuffed Mattias as a factor in this, I wouldn't though.) so I don't understand where the fear would come from on an even 2v2 situation, not considering the fact we had the element of surprise as the officers were unaware of spitfire and myself until one had already been head shot and hit the ground?

Unless I'm missing something from the initial report post I think I've expressed everything necessary to help explain the situation.

Reaction score
Although not directly involved with the situation, I witnessed the altercation that went down. I was with spitfire as we left our apartment at the Projex to head to the Bazaar, upon entering the vicinity of the situation I heard spitfire say "Yo that's Mattias our boy" - Who was also a resident of our apartment with us. Within the time it took us to near the situation we could hear and witness the two officers debate arresting him and claiming he's a wanted man.

Previously to this situation Mattias had killed intruders to our property in which we hid the bodies and evidence, due to this me and spitfire assumed he was being arrested for the previous murders. From that situation I stepped back and took a vantage point out of sight from the officers to give spitfire cover as he attempted to liberate our companion.

From that moment on spitfire head shot the two officers and executed them as a random civilian offered to break Mattias out of cuffs with her crowbar, which then led to further officers responding to what I assume was a panic alarm and came in a cleared the scene before escape was a possibility. Mattias and spitfire died on the scene and I escaped with my life and freedom.

So now that I've shared my perspective and side of the story, I will attempt to break down the accusations and rules relating to them to try and make sense out of it:

This rule covers excessive gun play and limits the reasoning for killing or mugging other players for minute reasons.
From what I understand it is allowed to fire upon a Police Officer in the bids to free yourself or an associate from serious criminal charges - I'd personally consider multiple counts of murder as a serious charge - So I hope I've managed to clear that one up.

This rule gives you the need to consider your characters life and well being whenever you contemplate acting upon something.
From what I saw during the situation it begun as a 2v2 (3v2 if you'd consider cuffed Mattias as a factor in this, I wouldn't though.) so I don't understand where the fear would come from on an even 2v2 situation, not considering the fact we had the element of surprise as the officers were unaware of spitfire and myself until one had already been head shot and hit the ground?

Unless I'm missing something from the initial report post I think I've expressed everything necessary to help explain the situation.
Hi, breaking him out of cuffs did not alert police. The police were on scene for the life alerts of the other officers and by then he was free. The officers actively said “we don’t have a warrant” and let him out the car before you shot them from what I had heard, however double check that as I may of heard wrong.

Reaction score
Hi, breaking him out of cuffs did not alert police. The police were on scene for the life alerts of the other officers
I'm sorry but I didn't say it did, I said they must've been alerted by a panic alarm (Which I assume is the same or similar to life alerts). I said the back up arrived after the cuffs were attempted, nothing regarding the cuffs alerting the police. The cuffs being broken was shortly followed by back up arrival, I must've not made it clear enough for you.

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I didn't say it did, I said they must've been alerted by a panic alarm (Which I assume is the same or similar to life alerts). I said the back up arrived after the cuffs were attempted, nothing regarding the cuffs alerting the police. The cuffs being broken was shortly followed by back up arrival, I must've not made it clear enough for you.
Yes sorry I read it wrong the latter park, just woke up. And yes they probably pressed panic. The way you worded it sounded like the crowbars alerted the police^. (Let’s stop chatting here and use for evidence of situation instead as it is an appeal.)

Reaction score

You are missing the point, we completely cleared him of his suspicion of being warranted. Then moved on to asking him about carrying a firearm that he picked up mid questioning and my officer tased him because of this. Then as we were questioning him about his firearm we were gunned down instantly. Let me outline why this is 3.4, he was never told what the warrant was for. it could have been a misdemeanor neither I nor @Calcium Crusader ever disclosed why he was warranted. I had just pulled up to the situation but @Calcium Crusader informed me of the situation once I arrived and he was cleared of any suspicion and I believe he was even taken out of the police car which should give even more indication he's being released.

Reaction score
I'm banned rn, i believe like I said it's around 4000 ticks from the end of the demo so -4000 from the maximum of the demo and it should start around there I think
You can join the server to load the content, then start the demo to run it normally. Do that, then return with a tick.

Reaction score
So after reviewing the demo, Mortimer did say you looked like a warranted murderer, but as you can see from the video he was released and then tased because he picked up his gun without permission from us. Then while questioning if he has somewhere to store it and why he was carrying it we were murdered.

Reaction score
I also have just found this out, the person who killed me and Mortimer was not even present at the bazaar when this was happening. This means either A. he's metagaming (which is probable here) or B. He randomly shot us because he saw cops tasing his friend without any context.

New clip below following the reported player

Reaction score

@steelo
After reviewing the footage and speaking to Spitfire IG I have accepted this AR, there wasn't a sufficient investigation done on his part to verify that his friend was being arrested for a serious crime that would allow for the killing of the two police officers. Due to his recent actions and lack of cooperation IG he will receive a ban for his actions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.