Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: AlterZ
Your Roleplay Name: Edward Torres
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:585556236

Player's Steam Name: Tarz
Player's Roleplay Name: Tarzan Roddis
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:580666537

Why should this player be punished?: Guy just shot me for no reason, at suburbs storage while i was talking with the police. Which caused me to lose my MP9.

Evidence Link:
(Btw im not the guy recording im the person in the red suit who gets shot).

Reaction score
He shot my friend which I heard he did by him speaking to the officer so he was KOS by me and my other friends /org members. I realize that I shouldn't have shot him and that it breaks 3.4 however I didn't know that until my more experienced friends told me. I had a valid reason to kill you however it should have been done at a later time so my apologies mate.

Reaction score
I dont really want you to get banned or anything since i know you're a new player and all that. I just really want my MP9 back.

Reaction score

@Tarzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz will be receiving a warning on their record for breach of 3.4, to reiterate, quoting the rule 3.4:

"Committing a violent or serious crime, such as murder, theft, arson, etc. whilst knowing that police are in direct eyeshot of the scene you wish to commit the crime at."

Ensure that the rule break does not occur again. I will contact another player who has @AlterZ's's MP9 to arrange a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.