Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Th3rror!st
Your Roleplay Name: Jonnathan Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148377890

Player's Community Name: @thehomlessdude
Player's Roleplay Name: John King

Why should this player be punished?: user created a shootout killing 2 officers over a minor crime (6.8 failed to indetyfi for leo) I asked him to step out to give him a ticket (he claimed to be diffrent person but the car he was driving wasnt on the called person name so I had to let him step out to give a ticket) he then got out and imidietly shot at us killing one officer instantly and me in couple of seconds later
thats when also his friend joined the shootout for unknow reson

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/clips/69654357/d13378Bcd93R?invite=cr-MSx0angsMzA5MzA3NTgs

Reaction score
The reason for me to use a fake name was because I was reported for mugging 2 people and my name was given in the process. If the officers knew my name they could easily search me and find the mugged goods. Me shooting at cops was because they found out that my description and the name I gave don't match and also one of the officers randomlt said out my name because he saw it in the chat after I replied to him using the text chat which made me think that they will metagame it.

Reaction score
The reason for me to use a fake name was because I was reported for mugging 2 people and my name was given in the process. If the officers knew my name they could easily search me and find the mugged goods. Me shooting at cops was because they found out that my description and the name I gave don't match and also one of the officers randomlt said out my name because he saw it in the chat after I replied to him using the text chat which made me think that they will metagame it.
He did ANPR on the car and matched description of your profile to clothes that you were wearing so its not meta imo

Reaction score

Alongside evidence provided here, and by looking at the logs, it's clear that Homeless had items on him from 1 person he had mugged. Given that the officers decide to look into his name and ask him to step out of the vehicle, it's reasonable to assume that they are looking for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.