Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Th3rror!st
Your Roleplay Name: Jonnathan Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148377890

Player's Community Name: @Jacko; Jamie
Player's Roleplay Name: Larry James; Jack Bushroos

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 users killed someone and rather than flee a scene decided to call and kill officers for no apparent reson. Time within we got a 911 text and arrival time was exact1min 12 sec, they could easly flee from a scene rather than make another shootout.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/74442941/d1337djbDrOe?invite=cr-MSxpeVosMzA5MzA3NTgs

Reaction score
As I said I was the one who shot the guy in Bazzar, He shot me in the back so I turned and killed him. I then phoned the cops (text) and said I have shot a guy who shot me or something along those lines. At no point in time did larry tell me he was wanted or 10 toes. When you turned up you started asking questions. I answered all your questions willingly, After a few questions Larry ran up to me and stated he was 10 toes. This means he has some sort of evidence on him for a higher charge than 7 years. I then waited for you to turn around to kill you.

It made no sense for me to flea from the scene since I did nothing wrong. I killed a guy in self defense and called the cops about it. And I only killed the cops after the 10 toes was called out. I really don't see the issue here, There was no cop baiting by any means

Also thank you @curak for tagging me.

Reaction score

@Jack Bruhross did indeed call the police to clear his name as he did act in self defense by shooting that man. However @Jacko called 10 toes for seemingly no valid reason which resulted in a shootout. The officers did not have any incriminating evidence and were not going to apprehend Larry James and therefore calling 10 toes was excessive. @Jacko will be receiving a warning for 2.5.

Reviewed with @blackdown and @Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.