Action Request (TheIrishGamer0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey sincerest apologies if i seen that i was being held at gunpoint as i did not see you as i was in first person i wouldve stopped and gotten out sense i was at gunpoint

hey sincerest apologies if i seen that i was being held at gunpoint as i did not see you as i was in first person i wouldve stopped and gotten out sense i was at gunpoint
I can vouch I was in the car with him, we only realised he had a gun when we were gone

Last edited:
@flugs What do you mean when? Do I need to include my time zone? Or do you mean what day?

I can vouch I was in the car with him, we only realised he had a gun when we were gone
I take it you weren't paying attention to the chat then as I think "Hands up!" in local chat (close proximity to you) should at least raise your eyebrow.

I mean when did this happen; was it yesterday, Saturday, last Christmas? Include the timezone.
6:50 PM BST 18th May is when I pressed f8 to clip the medal clip so him killing my friend was 6:45-6:50 PM.

The OOC of my friend is @TheRealHP forgot his rp name since he recently changed it from Jack Pothrus

I take it you weren't paying attention to the chat then as I think "Hands up!" in local chat (close proximity to you) should at least raise your eyebrow.
We just stole a car why would we, plus we were at bazaar people talk all the time, or it could've been ooc

We just stole a car why would we, plus we were at bazaar people talk all the time, or it could've been ooc
You should never ignore chat. It's not a requirement to use a microphone on this server and people will use it to communicate, as the RP did in this case. If you just stole the car, surely your alertness is heightened and you see a visibly armed player pointing a gun at you?

You should never ignore chat. It's not a requirement to use a microphone on this server and people will use it to communicate, as the RP did in this case. If you just stole the car, surely your alertness is heightened and you see a visibly armed player pointing a gun at you?
in my self defense i stole the car 30 minutes before u seen me so i wasnt that alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back