ICU

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: ICU
Your Roleplay Name: Noah Mason
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:616396555

Player's Steam Name: thorgal
Player's Roleplay Name: Rudr Veetabhi
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:562223058

Why should this player be punished?: Right so for the past few weeks this guy is always on and when he is a cop breaks every rule under the sun is rude and always thinks he knows everything when you prove him wrong as a cop he will say that he don't care max ticket max jail time you I've had random gun points from him random abuse the lot so today I've had a right good shout at him coz i lost my anger with how stupid he is in the video I'm going to show you a first encounter of him not telling me to pull over but instead just swerving onto my side of the road at a good 80-90 mph almost killing me in the clip u can see I'm not really sure if he's pulling me over or if he just wanted to hit me for me to go further down the road and started to become blacked in i was speaking to the other cops being compliant and was trying to say ill turn my car off or pull over and then he comes flying back from behind and rams into me almost killing me again to then just instantly say I'm arresting this guy then puts me in the back of a police car as i wasn't in the wrong thought about it and got a supervisor whole sit with me and a higher up just talking over me and not even answering the supervisor when being asked questions just still yapping to me but yeah with all the encounters of such a bad cop he is im going to be recording any encounter with him now and over and over report any little fault to get him off pd heres the video of what i manged to clip today.

Evidence Link:

So yes it started with it was a call with an orange guy with an ak on his back so I drove to the hospital where he was in his car where he didn't stop and sadge if I didn't reverse my car I died he drove away and Then I drove towards bazzar And I tried to get behind his car where I cut his car, if I have broken any rules or something then I can pay for the car but I don't feel I have done anything wrong

However, I think when I had him in handcuffs he was very toxic all the way through, I thought it was a bit unnecessary

Where I didn't mean it at all and drove hard into him so my hand was accidentally damaged or his car I'm sorry if I haven't done my best I've tried but not fair you should be so hard on me

And I haven't been after I treat everyone fairly I gave you the maximum ticket because you talked nasty to me so it's not because when I see you I have to be mean I have no problem with you I mean it

Last edited:
The only issue I see here is if you tried to stop the car by a head-on collision. None of the other claims are irrelevant to the AR due to him only reporting the crash. Was it on purpose or not?

If you want to give someone a maximum ticket for a charge that's completely up to you. You charged him correctly so nothing wrong with that.

It certainly wasn't by chance that I hit him, I'm sorry I hit him, I'm sorry for that
And no it wasent on purpose
If ther is a big damage i can pay if you want to

like i said before i tried to get behind him and sadly i hit him but he drove away from ealyier

Back