Action Request (Tyler, Nate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Player's Steam Name: Tyler, Nate
Player's Roleplay Name: Barry Barrett, Nate Hoes (i think)
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114176403, cant find tyler's atm

Why should this player be punished?: These 2 players countered us killing cops at morons, failing to investigate if we were raiding or not. On the clip you can see us kosing cops when they begin countering. Dont have a clip of where you directly see that we kos cops, but you can see from logs, that no door was broken open and our org chats. I made f6 about this IG but had to leave so im making this.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1dwnva4GLy6oQj/d1337dWiqfHB?invite=cr-MSxYVTcsMTA0MzU3ODks

Reaction score
I have by the way, changed the crosshair, as i figured it wasnt allowed

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I was never there, although that is my car. could be thinking of something completely different though.

Reaction score
In what world is that countering. If I was countering I would've got out and shot at you. I wouldn't have sat about driving around in my car, you shot me first for whatever reason I wasn't even interacting with you.

Reaction score
In what world is that countering. If I was countering I would've got out and shot at you. I wouldn't have sat about driving around in my car, you shot me first for whatever reason I wasn't even interacting with you.
You were obviusly with the other guy, who was countering, also you loitering around shootout after i just shot is straight op 3.4, you also got a gun on your back when you can see multiple armed people running around shooting.

Reaction score
You were obviusly with the other guy, who was countering, also you loitering around shootout after i just shot is straight op 3.4, you also got a gun on your back when you can see multiple armed people running around shooting.
Who was countering, I had no clue we were countering if we even were. I was just observing, you shot my car once and I didn't know that was a warning I thought you were just being a goober as per. I had nothing to do with you I was at car dealer and then you decide to light up my whole car for whatever reason. I don't see how me having a gun with people running around shooting is 3.4 either, if anything it would make sense to have a gun in that situation.

Reaction score
Who was countering, I had no clue we were countering if we even were. I was just observing, you shot my car once and I didn't know that was a warning I thought you were just being a goober as per. I had nothing to do with you I was at car dealer and then you decide to light up my whole car for whatever reason. I don't see how me having a gun with people running around shooting is 3.4 either, if anything it would make sense to have a gun in that situation.
You are legit not leaving when getting shot at, but instead parking your car for cover??

Reaction score

The person that was driving @TylerReadman1's car was @rxmeo. @rxmeo could you please give your input on this matter?

Why were you and @Nate loitering around the area of a shootout you were not involved with?
We were going to counter but we seen that cops were still alive, I was trying to observe from a distance what the situation was I wasn’t really near the combat at all but gainaxe shot my car anyways.

Reaction score
We were going to counter but we seen that cops were still alive, I was trying to observe from a distance what the situation was I wasn’t really near the combat at all but gainaxe shot my car anyways.
I shot your car once, as you were legit armed around a shootout and your friend had just tried to counter. Also you failed to leave when i gave you the shot, but instead jumped out and pulled gun? If i was trying to kill you i would have put more than 1 bullet in the car

Reaction score
I shot your car once, as you were legit armed around a shootout and your friend had just tried to counter. Also you failed to leave when i gave you the shot, but instead jumped out and pulled gun? If i was trying to kill you i would have put more than 1 bullet in the car
I wasnt pulling up for cover I was pulling up incase you sprayed up my car, I wasn't going to counter unless all cops were dead thats why I was checking. I was armed because I had intentions to counter but I wasn't going to do so until cops were dead. All cops were dead seemingly when you shot me so I had a right to shoot you back then.

Reaction score

After reviewing @rxmeo's demo it is pretty clear that the situation started way before the clip provided as evidence. No police was anywhere near the situation when the counter-raid started.

@Nate was a part of the group trying to flank therefore he did not break 3.4 as he was involved in the shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.