Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Frank
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61373815

Player's Steam Name: tyler
Player's Roleplay Name: Barry Barret
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88281998

Why should this player be punished?: He broke direct gunpoint and pulled a weapon out and shot me as shown in the clip, also about 20 minutes after this clip occurred he was back and raiding again, he then claimed that the first incident "Was not a raid" So he both broke 3.4 and raided twice within 1 hour. Side-note, I was telling him to put his hands up in voice-chat, just not audible on the clip, regardless of that he still broke gunpoint.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/vmdguv

Reaction score
I mean you can even see in his clip I was pulling out my shotgun before he said anything. To me you just ran at me like some crazed gunman and didnt say a word so I pulled my gun out to defend myself, you weren't quick enough to give me any orders. Heres my POV too: from my POV I pulled my gun before he told me to put my hands up. Heres my POV: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/RsYPTxM9k7K-G/d1337XsDgx9b?invite=cr-MSxBclosNjQxMTQ5MzYs
And no I didn't even raid you the first time, you show that yourself. You initiate the entire thing lmao, I never even broke into your property the first time.

Last edited:

The Holgh

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I mean you can even see in his clip I was pulling out my shotgun before he said anything. To me you just ran at me like some crazed gunman and didnt say a word so I pulled my gun out to defend myself, you weren't quick enough to give me any orders. Heres my POV too: from my POV I pulled my gun before he told me to put my hands up. Heres my POV: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/RsYPTxM9k7K-G/d1337XsDgx9b?invite=cr-MSxBclosNjQxMTQ5MzYs
And no I didn't even raid you the first time, you show that yourself. You initiate the entire thing lmao, I never even broke into your property the first time.
You can clearly see me running up to you gun in hand and aimed at you, my gun was raised before that clip even started, don't mistake the aiming in of the iron sights as me aiming the gun Also, what I say doesn't matter, as you are still under gunpoint whether I say anything or not.

Reaction score
You can clearly see me running up to you gun in hand and aimed at you, my gun was raised before that clip even started, don't mistake the aiming in of the iron sights as me aiming the gun Also, what I say doesn't matter, as you are still under gunpoint whether I say anything or not.
I think it does mate.

Reaction score

@TylerReadman1 will receive a warning.

The reasoning for the warning is that this was a split second decision, and while it was a rulebreak, this did not seem like it had malicious intent initially. The delay in verbal commands certainly didn't help the situation, it's fair to assume that you wanted to kill the person as they were raiding.

Reviewed with @Draxen

Status
Not open for further replies.