Claimed Action Request (Unhuman)

Messages
685
Reaction score
628
Points
535
Location
Sønderjylland
Your Steam Name: Toby_
Your Roleplay Name: Ismael kashmiri-sumbul
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:202321693

Player's Steam Name: Unhuman
Player's Roleplay Name: John Mon
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:741056860

Why should this player be punished?: Player had their Bugatti Veyron SS (FW58HNN) bodywork damaged to tier 2 by Unhuman (STEAM_0:0:741056860 | Citizen)

i want to know if this guy had justifiable cause or not, but i can already state that the user was driving back and forth infront of the pd trying to taunt me multiple times (maybe to try and bait cops is what i presume) and if user is gonna deny this ill just find the demo footage.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nCQt4BrKl7WL4tW6K?invite=cr-MSxNZVgsMjMxNTg1MTY
 
Hello, I don't remember myself destroying the Bugatti and driving around recklessly at PD, but I do remember when this Lamborghini rammed me over so I began shooting at it with a Taurus 605. The person who could might have been the guy was probably my friend, who was also banned (his name is either an O or an 0). I drive a Hudson or a mini cooper depending on the time, so if you have a demo footage that would be nice. Currently I am falsely permanently banned so please do check out my appeal after this
 
Hello, I don't remember myself destroying the Bugatti and driving around recklessly at PD, but I do remember when this Lamborghini rammed me over so I began shooting at it with a Taurus 605. The person who could might have been the guy was probably my friend, who was also banned (his name is either an O or an 0). I drive a Hudson or a mini cooper depending on the time, so if you have a demo footage that would be nice. Currently I am falsely permanently banned so please do check out my appeal after this
Never said you were driving around recklessly AT PD atleast, only said you were driving my stolen vehicle back and forth infront of pd taunting me, so dont deny that part pls, rowley will be able to see that part anyways in the demo (that you have to submit).
 
Hello, can you please remind me what car exactly I stole? Was it the Bugatti? I don't think taunting a player after stealing a car is against the rules and I wasn't baiting cops that way, hope you understand that part :) I want to know how exactly I trashed the paint on the car, because this was a couple days ago and I don't have the best memory, hell I don't even remember trashing the paint specifically. (Also, I have been unbanned so now there is a point in you reporting me, just so you know)!
 
There has always been a point in reporting you and i never said that its against the rules to taunt a player after stealing their car, but you stole the car which marks the car as “stolen” so you driving back and forth on the street infront of the pd multiple times makes you seem like trying to bait cops and get in a chase. And yes it was the black and orange bugatti ss.
 
And you tiering it just makes it seem like you did it on purpose or didnt do you best not to tier it, since you were taking so little precaution while it was stolen.
 
I didn't even know at the time how to ruin the paint, because I was just returning to the server. I didn't try to trash the car on purpose or bait the PD, I just wanted to taunt you a couple times. I crashed the car because I wasn't used to driving high speed cars, especially with the delay and my car that i drive being a mini cooper, it wasn't on purpose by any means
 
Last edited:
Back
Top