Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Clarky
Your Roleplay Name: Wong Unn
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44595797

Player's Steam Name: Unknown on some || Rain exe - STEAM_0:0:526526649
Player's Roleplay Name: Kimani Brown || Rain Sol || Shen Won
Player's SteamID: I don't know but it should be easy to find with their RP names in the evidence - here is the timestamp from my shadowplay: ‎29 ‎May ‎2023, ‏‎02:48:27
Rain exe - STEAM_0:0:526526649

Edited in the names and IDs I could actually find

Why should this player be punished?: Complete failures to comply under gunpoint, began shooting at officers for very minor offences. Rain Sol shouted 10 toes over a charge less than 7 years which is to cooperate with LEO (6.5).

youtube video will be up soon

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
i thought you could shout ten toes under any circumstance to be honest i had no clue it was only under specific moments. i deeply apologise and if u are willing to meet id give u some money for the inconvenienced i genuinely didnt know u could only say 10 toes only under specific things

Reaction score
  • Staff
Uploading 75% ... 19 minutes left

good internet

edit: turned out i was uploading it twice :cat:

Last edited:
Reaction score
if i need to be contacted my discord is Rain.exe#1256 - i dont tend to get steam notifications

Reaction score

Since @Rain_Cl0ud explained their side of this, I will make an attempt to contact Kimani Brown & Shen Won for their actions in the clip provided as neither of them have an existing forum account

Reaction score
  • Staff
i thought you could shout ten toes under any circumstance to be honest i had no clue it was only under specific moments. i deeply apologise and if u are willing to meet id give u some money for the inconvenienced i genuinely didnt know u could only say 10 toes only under specific things
So what justifies for you to delay GP orders which ultimately got me killed? Your reasoning has been lacklustre and you fail to grasp the concept of the server in many aspects quite clearly.

Reaction score

@Rain_Cl0ud don't call 10 toes over minor sentences, 8+ years (violent crimes) are justifiable to call for KOS, and you also should've immediately moved to comply with gunpoint instead of trying to ram the vehicle into the officer. This is a clear breach of rule 3.4, a warning will be issued for this.

A warning each will be issued to Kimani Brown & Shen Won considering Kimani attempted to kill a police officer without a valid reason, and Shen Won should have complied under gunpoint and stepped out of the car soon as they were ordered to.

Next breach of this rule will most likely result in a harsher punishment, always comply if you've been pointed a gun and given orders even if someone doesn't have a reason to do so, remember you can always report it later. Quoting 3.4:

"Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

A few common examples of unreasonable risks includes, but is not limited to:
To not comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you, such as a mugging.

Some valid reasons to kill police officers include:

Risk of a long prison sentence
Preventing the imminent detection of drug production.
Committing a violent crime police would reasonably use lethal force to apprehend you for."

Review the rules in the link provided to avoid further inconveniences

Status
Not open for further replies.